Oh, The Agony! No Green Sprawls For Me! Who Wants to Make a Deal?

CHawkins

Blue Belt
Reaction score
As a long-time boxer, I got myself completely owned when I went up to Portland for the Team Quest mini-camp this past September and tried to learn some wrestling.

As a result, my #1 New Year resolution is to get myself some grapples - I am signing up for jiu-jitsu. In preparation, I ordered 2 pairs of Sprawls to train in - one of the Limited Edition Green, and one black.

Today I got a call from Scott at Sprawl, telling me they were out of green and offering to swap out for red or black. I thought it was really cool that he actually took the time to call me on the phone rather than just eMailing me. I went for the black, as I'm not much of a red guy.

So even though I'm impressed as hell with Sprawl's service, I still want me some green shorts! :D

So here's the pitch: if anyone happens to have a size 40 Limited Edition Green Sprawl short that they're willing to part with, hit me up and let's make a deal.

Awwww bl.

Meh, I don't think the greens are all that great anyway. And I know I'm gonna draw a lot of fire for that too.

You know CHawkins if you were a 30 I would totaly think about hookin you up because Goth hooked me up :D Plus I have still wanted a red pair some some time now :redface:

infamous mattyd said:
I have a pair of 42's...hit the buffet and drop me a pm
LOL. If anything, I'm planning to go down, not up. :D

There's no way I'm giving up the Green's bro, they're the SHIT! They look so sweet.

But in the future, we have the same waist size, so I'll remember that.

MattyD, you and I should hit the buffet and tear said Buffet a new asshole :p

Looks like CHawkins might be getting the hook up from big Steve :icon_excl

Awesome. I thought you guys were out of greens in EVERY size. I think I can get my tubby self down to a 38 pretty quickly once I start training again.

Steve, I just eMailed you.

CHawkins said:
Awesome. I thought you guys were out of greens in EVERY size.

We are but I have been known to keep a private stash of a few items. Interestingly enough I have a few one-of-a-kind shorts that have never been seen by non-SPRAWL employees!

Steve

LoL, Steve I demand you post pictures, now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Steve...you should probably post some pics of these SPRAWLs you speak of.

Steve Marino said:
Interestingly enough I have a few one-of-a-kind shorts that have never been seen by non-SPRAWL employees!
Awesome. I'll buy those too, just name a price! :D

Steve Marino said:
Perhaps some day!

Unline everybody else on these boards, I shall wait patiently...

PM the pics to me, Steve. lol

Back