Oh, The Agony! No Green Sprawls For Me! Who Wants to Make a Deal?

Fozzy said:
does that make me the pimp? i'm here the most...

~Foz
Been pimpin' since been pimpin' since been pimpin'. Right? :D

On a serious note, I am now a Sprawl customer for life. First Scott was cool enough to actually call me and help me figure out what I should get instead of the sold-out greens, then Steve responds to my thread and just ships me his stashed greens, telling me via eMail that if they work out, I can call them up and pay for them, and if not send them back.

You just don't get that kind of service many places. I spend a ton of money on MMA related stuff, and now that I'm back in training, Sprawl has earned themselves a decent chunk of my budget for training gear.

I like doing business with cats that are tight. I run my own business tight, and I know what kind of effort it takes to stay on point like this. You have to respect guys who run their operation that way.

Fozzy said:
does that make me the pimp? i'm here the most...

~Foz
You gotta whore out somebody first.

Start with Phenom, I think business will be good if you cater to the big-boned ladies.

Madmick said:

Start with Phenom, I think business will be good if you cater to the big-boned ladies.
fat chicks need love too, but they gotta pay...

Madmick said:

Hahahaha, damn you, damn you to hell :D You're not a real man unless you have some curves, LMAO.

I got my first black Sprawls in the mail today, there should be another pair soon after.

These things are sick. I love 'em. I can't wait to start rolling!

Back