• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime OH High School football coach resigns after using Nazi play calls.

Good thing you don't get to gatekeep the national news. Glad my local community has standards and expects better of the people we leave in charge of our children.

Lol @ "well he's not doing anything wrong unless he called those children a German antisemitic WW2 slur while heiling Hitler."

What a low bar....but bet you can find him talking about "but da kids, don't you think of da kids?" In all the pedo threads.
Lol, your local community is Cleveland, tell us more about those high standards for people you leave in charge of "muh children". Nobody can read, runaways, kidnapping and gangs and crime are through the roof, but so glad you finally draw the line at an "offensive" name a high school team used for one of its football plays. Your priorities are going great, keep up the good work.

<Dany07>

https://www.news5cleveland.com/news...ldren-in-clevelands-underserved-neighborhoods
CLEVELAND — Sixty-six percent of people who live in Cleveland are functionally illiterate, and in some neighborhoods, the illiteracy rate is as high as 95%.

Canada is ready to celebrate this coach they love racist there .

Racism is bullshit, and the people that still do it should all be slapped in the face with a shovel.
Jewish is not a race but this coach is obviously a bigoted piece of shit.

People like this should never be allowed to be in any kind of leadership role, let alone leading impressionable minds.

The world is so fuckin upsidedown.
We act like we're so much smarter because we have technology, but I think it just makes people dumber tbh.

Lol, your local community is Cleveland, tell us more about those high standards for people you leave in charge of "muh children". Nobody can read, runaways, kidnapping and gangs and crime are through the roof, but so glad you finally draw the line at an "offensive" name a high school team used for one of its football plays. Your priorities are going great, keep up the good work.

<Dany07>

https://www.news5cleveland.com/news...ldren-in-clevelands-underserved-neighborhoods
CLEVELAND — Sixty-six percent of people who live in Cleveland are functionally illiterate, and in some neighborhoods, the illiteracy rate is as high as 95%.
Inner city Cleveland city schools have nothing to do with suburban schools like Beachwood.
Do you even adult?
Have you ever looked at a map?
Do you not understand that urban cities in America vastly differ from their adjacent suburbs. Beachwood is it's own city. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Just simply say you love that an adult coach wanted to go Nazi on Jewish kids. No need to conflate Beachwood & Inner city Cleveland.

Last edited:

<Dany07>

Guess you’re a proud nazi since you don’t think the word is offensive in this instance

Let's see Sherfront try to spin this one.
Check the thread about the Canadian liberal party ovation to a real nazi in parliament and the backing from woketards. Sherfront is mostly liberals running purity tests and inquisition.

Inner city Cleveland city schools have nothing to do with suburban schools like Beachwood.
Do you even adult?
Have you ever looked at a map?
Do you not understand that urban cities in America vastly differ from their adjacent suburbs. Beachwood is it's own city. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Just simply say you love that an adult coach wanted to go Nazi on a Jewish kids. No need to conflate Beachwood & Inner city Cleveland.
What does "go nazi" mean"? You just said the same thing you're crying about.

Whoa there is a Brooklyn in OHio.
Yeah its an older small suburb closer to what's known as the Westside. Mostly older Polish poorer blue-collar community. Known a bit for it's speed traps and racial profiling. It kind of gets grouped into what I would call the "Parma area suburbs". Also known for the Cleveland Zoo, which I think is technically "Old Brooklyn" but all the same to us East siders.

I jokingly refer to that entire area and its many tiny suburbs as Parma. Girls from that area get really mad about that. Its all the same to me.

What does "go nazi" mean"? You just said the same thing you're crying about.
I could tell you, but you will just pretend to not understand. You also will pretend like standards and decency shouldn't exist amongst a school district employee directly responsible & in charge of children.

Would it be acceptable in your book for a white coach and predominantly white team to have plays against a black team called
The Slave master?
Back to Slavery?
Or the Nathan Bedford Forrest?

Are they are running swastika routes or what?

Did anyone defend the Speaker of the House or that soldier? Didn't he resign? Why yes, yes he did resign and issue a very public apology in the process. But he made a stupid error. The prick in this case did it deliberately. Weird that you would make such a comparison, hm?

Yes. There were pages and pages of people defending the soldier and saying that he was one of the 'good Nazis.' Check my sig.

You'd know that but you avoided the thread because it was a story that made Trudeau look bad so you just pretended it never happened.

I could tell you, but you will just pretend to not understand. You also will pretend like standards and decency shouldn't exist amongst a school district employee directly responsible & in charge of children.

Would it be acceptable in your book for a white coach and predominantly white team to have plays against a black team called
The Slave master?
Back to Slavery?
Or the Nathan Bedford Forrest?
Kind of a mouthful, but if none of the players on their own team care, I certainly wouldn't consider it a national news story. Do you get panties in such twist when predominantly Christian teams play any of the hundreds of teams called "red devils" or "blue devils"?

I suppose you're just more easily offended than I am.

Kind of a mouthful, but if none of the players on their own team care, I certainly wouldn't consider it a national news story. Do you get panties in such twist when predominantly Christian teams play any of the hundreds of teams called "red devils" or "blue devils"?

I suppose you're just more easily offended than I am.
You are avoiding the question purposefully.
Why won't you answer it?
You may not be offended because you are ignorant and support this kind of stuff.
Like see below. Other people calling you out for your lack of basic understanding.
Are you unfamiliar with suburbs? Several of the suburbs around Cleveland are very white and very wealthy.

Witnesses say it was a Night of the Long Drives down the field
No one could find a Final Solution to that defense
It was a total Blitzkrieg from the snap.

etc etc etc

The only thing worse than the coach's antisemitism is his intellectual laziness.

At least make it funny. Jfc is it so much to ask for?

You are avoiding the question purposefully.
Why won't you answer it?
You may not be offended because you are ignorant and support this kind of stuff.
Like see below. Other people calling you out for your lack of basic understanding.
Or I'm just not as desperate to get offended as you are.

No, I didn't avoid the question. I said those would be dumb names for football plays, but it's not my job to approve of what high school kids call their plays, so if they had a play called the Nathan Bedfor Forest(lolwut), I'd just think was dumb without feeling the need to call CNN or the NAACP or threaten to not finish the game I'm getting wrecked in.

Back