• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official Women's Division Discussion #27

I understand why she feels that way. Any normal (and even, I guess, abnormal) human would feel an overwhelming urge to flee in terror from the CHAMP, to safer pastures.

tumblr_ms2bmvsccJ1s37tx6o1_500.gif

I understand why she feels that way. Any normal (and even, I guess, abnormal) human would feel an overwhelming urge to flee in terror from the CHAMP, to safer pastures.

tumblr_ms2bmvsccJ1s37tx6o1_500.gif
Can’t beat the champ, the only other girl worth fighting is too easy for her, might as well find other challenges
<Fedor23>

To add insult to injury, did anyone notice Cyborg's boxing debut is for a title already? She's really going to fight an undersized opponent moving up, on a losing streak, for a title.

To add insult to injury, did anyone notice Cyborg's boxing debut is for a title already? She's really going to fight an undersized opponent moving up, on a losing streak, for a title.
It's for a promotional title. Not a real boxing title.

Friday August 12, 2022

[MMA] Bellator 284: Gracie vs. Yamauchi
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, USA
Main Card – Showtime – 9:00pm ET / 6:00pm PT
Ilima-Lei Macfarlane vs. Bruna Ellen
Preliminary Card – YouTube – 6:00pm ET / 3:00pm PT
DeAnna Bennett vs. Justine Kish

[MMA] LUX Fight League 025 Monterrey, Mexico
Main Card – UFC Fight Pass – 10:00pm ET / 7:00pm PT
Yajaira Romo vs. Hannah Ramos
Preliminary Card – Facebook – 8:00pm ET / 5:00pm PT

[MMA] Combate Global 47 Miami, Florida
Main Card – Paramount+ / Univision – 12:00am ET / 9:00pm PT
Camila Rivarola vs. Claire Lopez
Rosselyn Chavira vs. Flor De Durazno Chávez Pastrana
Elizabeth Avila vs. Melissa Gomez
Preliminary Card – Paramount+ – 11:00pm ET / 8:00pm PT
Tyler Schaefer vs. Aitana Alvarez
Yessica Ortega vs. Dee Begley

Saturday August 13

[MMA] Cage Warriors 142 Ebbw Vale, Wales
Main Card – UFC Fight Pass – 2:00pm ET / 11:00am PT
Preliminary Card – UFC Fight Pass – 10:00am ET / 7:00am PT

Stephanie Evans vs. Jasmine Favero

[MMA] UFC Fight Night: Vera vs. Cruz San Diego, California, USA
Main Card – ESPN / ESPN+ – 7:00pm ET / 4:00pm PT
Nina Nunes vs. Cynthia Calvillo
Yazmin Jauregui vs. Iasmin Lucindo
Preliminary Card – ESPN+ – 4:00pm ET / 1:00pm PT
Angela Hill vs. Lupita Godinez
Ariane Lipski vs. Priscila Cachoeira

https://grabakahitman.com

ok so I went through the first 3 EPs of tuf 30 (had it on in the background while I was doing something, that's about enough attention as it deserves)
- I like watching the different coaching styles - in this season it's like watching small, old school gym style of teaching vs. big gym style that seems clinical and formulaic
- Amanda seems kinda dull as a person :(
- Pena is terrifying loud
- was it Clare Guthrie who said in the first ep that first in-house fight would be a fight between a flyweight and a heavyweight over food? I lol'd pretty hard at that
- peralta got robbed
- UFC needs to fucken stop milking the tragedy narrative, it's terrible and exploitative

might watch the rest in the background

Last edited:
picks this week:
- motivated lipski gets caught by zombie girl (as much as it pains me to say) ETA: EYE GOUGES!!
- hill gets laid on for 2 rounds and loses a split to loopy (pls make it a brawl pls gods)
- ??? sorry...
- mrs. nunes to overcompensate and streamroll demotivated calvillo

Last edited:
They just need to take the Dariya Zhelznyakova Vs Melissa Dixon fight that's coming up on ARES and plonk it in the UFC now, they should sign both those girls.
Im also keeping tabs on Ekaterina Shakalova & Melissa Croden. If they’re able to beat their opponents I wouldn’t be surprised at all to see them signed. I do feel for Gisele Moreira as she’s been a good fighter for a long time at 135 but she’s too old for the UFC to be remotely interested in her.

On the TUF 30 note, I believe Claire Guthrie might be moving up to 135 as well.

Im also keeping tabs on Ekaterina Shakalova & Melissa Croden. If they’re able to beat their opponents I wouldn’t be surprised at all to see them signed. I do feel for Gisele Moreira as she’s been a good fighter for a long time at 135 but she’s too old for the UFC to be remotely interested in her.

On the TUF 30 note, I believe Claire Guthrie might be moving up to 135 as well.

Yep and Szabova when she's back from having her baby. Also Evelyn Martins if she can ever get a fight.

Yep and Szabova when she's back from having her baby. Also Evelyn Martins if she can ever get a fight.
Szabova definitely will need a tune up fight first, & provided she wins I’d sign her. Bouncing back from pregnancy to fight in the UFC is quite a difficult ask.

I’m ok with giving Martins & Bella Mir a year or two to develop themselves further before they start taking on UFC level athletes. I know Titan FC was considering opening up a bantamweight division with Lauren Bensinger as the first athlete signed. I would love to see that, as the UFC needs a place to send 135 prospects like Sora Rakhmonova, Martins, Szabova, & Mir.

Back