• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official Women's Division Discussion #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
has Courtney Casey changed back to her maiden name? i thought i saw her named Casey-Sanchez not too long ago

has Courtney Casey changed back to her maiden name? i thought i saw her named Casey-Sanchez not too long ago
Shes split with her husband, she's dating another fighter but I can't remember who

Edit: drakkar klose (I believe that's drakkars kid from another relationship)

According to MMA Junkie, they're booking Raquel Pennington Vs Marion Reneau for next month.

Good fights
Um taking Roxy but... Well... Murphy seems to have improved a lot on her last bouts.

Im also taking pennington by decision. She definitely has tools to Win a dec against reneau.

Seen people here and elsewhere talking about Aldana vs Pena or Aldana vs Ladd. A couple of things:

1. Mexicans are gonna have a hard time getting into the U.S. right now, along with other foreign fighters. No word on the status of Kim vs Grasso that was originally scheduled for the 27th next month.
2. They’re not trying to match Ladd up with a competent striker right now. GDR floored Ladd with the first jab she threw that fight, and Aldana is coming off a KO win. They were trying to set up Ladd for a title fight; now they have to build her back up.

Not sure on this one, unless they are both already in US

Don’t really know this chap, but seems legit:

Second tweet was retweeted by Gillian.

Had the privilege of being a guest of America University's "Fighting and Writing" seminar series. I talked a lot about the growth of women in MMA, wrestling, and boxing

Rizin’s Ai Shimizu apparently had surgery after her fight at Bellator/Rizin show last year. The injury remains undisclosed, but she hopes to return before the end of the year.
https://efight.jp/news-20200521_426301

Jillian DeCkursey has been trying to get a fight with Ai for over a year now.

As it would seem Katlyn Chookagian might end up having nightmares with Pavel Fedotov
& the Shevchenko Sisters being the center of them if she cannot beat Antonina Shevchenko
either.

Guess Lina Lansberg will no longer be the only UFC fighter to lose to both Shevchenko sisters in a combat sport.

Weili Zhang

673Ar26NDgH1dU3f_vg821pBB_mDndFv9dLwqos7T3xuz-G9gq2SeLFrsD1noDlz4P0ePzWEz3pnIw=s1920-nd

It appears that the "Shut up!" retort was popular.

Poor Paige. She thought blagging that sick note from the doc would save her but Ribas keeps coming for her like the T-1000

ShortUnlinedBuckeyebutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Poor Paige. She thought blagging that sick note from the doc would save her but Ribas keeps coming for her like the T-1000

ShortUnlinedBuckeyebutterfly-size_restricted.gif

I don’t understand wanting to fight Paige at this point. The risk is higher than the reward.

Looks like they’re trying to move Antonina into ultimate gatekeeper position.

I don’t understand wanting to fight Paige at this point. The risk is higher than the reward.

The reward is having millions of Paigeamaniacs and Dancing With The Stars fans tune in (& all of them will, because there's nothing else on at the mo) and watch in horror as you tear their hero apart limb by limb, in the process being terrorized into becoming your fan so you now have millions of fans;

the risk is basically nil because I can't imagine how Ribas loses other than freak injury (which is a risk in any fight, so basically there is no real risk here compared to fighting anyone else)

+ win bonus + reebok money tier ranking = all reward no risk

Status
Not open for further replies.