Official Women's Division Discussion #25

So that is why she has gone MIA from social media for weeks now. She used to post daily then all of a sudden she stopped and only today posted a nice picture of her daughter's 1st day in school. I just read the story behind the recent abuse and if it is real she needs to leave him now before he kills her.

Agree. She needs to get away from him immediately.

PFL 6 weigh ins should be started in an hour. I wonder how much Jozette will miss by.

Last edited:
If Andrea Lee is smart she should be seeking divorce papers,
a order of protection & full custody of her daughter Ainslee.

If Andrea Lee is smart she should be seeking divorce papers,
a order of protection & full custody of her daughter Ainslee.

Honestly? I don't see that happening. In cases like this there's usually a ton of mental issues among other things that keep the victim from doing the smart thing.
Unfortunately, I don't see this ending well. At all. I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see a double murder-suicide at some point.

If what Andy Nguyen is saying is correct as far as her
version of events go I am in fear of what could happen
to Andrea Lee and her daughter Ainslee especially knowing
her husband killed a man with a gun and piefaced his
ex-wife's fiancee before marrying her.

On the Angela Lee situation, I read that police have a warrant out for that scum's arrest. Hopefully they'll get him into custody without anyone hurt.

It looks like the TUF girls are starting to get out of the house. Hopefully this seasons fights exceed expectations.

It looks like the TUF girls are starting to get out of the house. Hopefully this seasons fights exceed expectations.
Pannie was just in a video with a freshly busted up face. Meaning she is most likely a top 4 fighter. The last time that happened it was Rose for TUF20.

Last edited:
Looks like visiting Trump Tower got things going for Mizuki.

#MAGA #MakeMizukiGreatAgain

Also, Grass and Aldana’s teammate Paulina Vargas has a fight lined up for October:

I feel terrible for Andrea Lee, and it's gives me chills thinking that he'll never get the justice Andrea deserves, scum like that never leave the woman alone...he'll always try and find a way to get to her (assuming all reports are accurate).

:(

Just saw on her Instagram story, Pearl Gonzalez is doing a Ask Me Anuthing on reddit today @ 5pm EST

I feel terrible for Andrea Lee, and it's gives me chills thinking that he'll never get the justice Andrea deserves, scum like that never leave the woman alone...he'll always try and find a way to get to her (assuming all reports are accurate).

:(
Am the only one that feels indifferent to this situation? It has nothing to do with whether I like her as a fighter or not, I just feel indifferent to it. Like, these two always came off as sketchy, so I guess it comes as no surprise?

Ah, J High. True Cleveland white trash.

BTW, I’m from Pittsburgh. This is friendly banter between two cities.

Last edited:
Kayla Harrison dominated in every aspect over Jozette Cotton. More than just judo. Striking, single & double leg takedowns, then a TKO due to unanswered ground & pound in round 3.

Kayla Harrison dominated in every aspect over Jozette Cotton. More than just judo. Striking, single & double leg takedowns, then a TKO due to unanswered ground & pound in round 3.

We may finally have a grappler with the size and skill to beat Cyborg.

You're welcome to join us in conversation. Any predictions for upcoming fights, or thoughts on anything in wmma? People are friendly here so don't worry about being ridiculed like what happens in other parts of the boards. By the way what thread did you want to start?

Thank you man, I appreciate it. I'd like to start a thread talking about Tenshin Nasukawa's fight with Rodtang and see people's take on the fight as a whole, as I know some think the decision wasn't fair (which I disagree btw).

I don't have a big knowledge on the MMA world though, and I follow some fights as a way to occupy myself, which is why I haven't discussed here in a while. Sorry for just replying to your message now though, didn't see you have quoted me until now.

Back