Official Women's Division Discussion #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyborg's bitching about not being on the 214 poster now...fuckin' a. Just shut up & be happy you're on the card at all. She's finally getting too annoying for me.

Cyborg's bitching about not being on the 214 poster now...fuckin' a. Just shut up & be happy you're on the card at all. She's finally getting too annoying for me.

Her boyfriend runs her social media stuff.

Just correction Gabi is shoot boxing in July & won't be fighting at Rizin. The shoot box promotion is having some Rizin signed talent on their card - probably where the confusion lied

Her boyfriend runs her social media stuff.
Her boyfriend's a fucking annoying cumquat. Honestly, everytime I go on her Twitter I just see tweets about her / her boyfriend / whoever the F runs her Twitter moaning and bitching about something and once it's resolved they move onto something else. Like be grateful for once, her boyfriend's making her look bad.

Solid MMA debut for Hardy. Showed some good movement, avoided the takedown, and closed out the fight with a TKO finish. Obviously still needs a lot of work, but I like her personality and Brooklyn accent.

10129238.jpg

10129235.jpg

10129242.jpg

10129243.jpg

10129241.jpg

024_Heather_Hardy_vs_Alice_Yauger.1498351286.jpg

Last edited:
Seems like whether it's her or broke dick Ray Elbe, the cry baby bullshit never stops.

Stephanie Frausto def. Angela Danzig by unanimous decision to win the vacant KOTC pro 115 title

Alice Yauger came in to the fight with the wrong game plan, when you're looking to stand and trade with a boxer you're asking to lose imo.

Leah McCourt lost in her pro debut. Kinda disappointed with that but hopefully she bounces back.

Sage's sis lost in her pro debut as well.

Alice Yauger came in to the fight with the wrong game plan, when you're looking to stand and trade with a boxer you're asking to lose imo.
Seeeeeriously. Was very surprised she didn't really try to take her down at all. Terrible fight IQ.

she won the 1st round on the feet though, clinch knees and kicks really messed with Hardy's boxing mindset.
maybe she slowed down a little in the 2nd or Hardy found her groove (or both).
She did try a few TD's but they weren't very good, maybe that's why Bellator picked her for this match.

also that fight got a lot of hate on it in the pbp thread, but ended up being the best fight of the card, lol (& a card including the 'mma goat' at that).

Leah McCourt lost in her pro debut. Kinda disappointed with that but hopefully she bounces back.

Was kinda weird, she sort of fell over and didn't get back up all the way up to a softish stoppage. Did she gas out?
Nice, ahem, behind on her opponent, the Moroccan Ronda Rousey ( :p )

Sage's sis lost in her pro debut as well.
McCourt gassed, and it seemed had no plan after Zouak walked through her strikes. Zouak on the other hand, she looks really strong and I was surprised how good she is on the ground. I think she'll be something of a force in the European 135 scene if she stays around.

Colbey Northcutt didn't look horrible in her loss, biggest takeaway for me was that she needs to work her wrestling and scrambles. Maybe a stay at alpha male would help her too.

Think we can all pretty much say the most impressive pro MMA debut this weekend was Heather Hardy. That includes Pico.

If you didn't catch it in Hardy's post fight scrum, she says Lou DiBella and Bellator maybe working out a talent exchange, so we could see more female boxers make their way to MMA. Shelito Vincent and the Serrano sisters all under Lou's promotion at present.

Last edited:
Think we can all pretty much say the most impressive pro MMA debut this weekend was Heather Hardy. That includes Pico.

If you didn't catch it in Hardy's post fight scrum, she says Lou DiBella and Bellator maybe working out a talent exchange, so we could see more female boxers make their way to MMA. Shelito Vincent and the Serrano sisters all under Lou's promotion at present.

DiBella said in his interview with Ariel that he felt confident about Hardy because she had a kickboxing background. Vincent shot down MMA years ago, but things can change. The Serrano sisters are having too much success in boxing to transition to MMA.

Well, the Kish/Herrig fight should display a bit more offense. I think Felice out works Kish, who winds up too much on many kicks to suit me.

Looks like it's time to start pushing for Randa Markos vs Michelle Waterson, eh @Drake ?

Another heartbreaker fight.

Vincent shot down MMA years ago, but things can change. The Serrano sisters are having too much success in boxing to transition to MMA.

Hardy has success in boxing as well but they aren't making the $$$ they are in MMA. To say you are making more money in a MMA debut than your title matches is a damn shame. Think this will drive some boxers to cross over. The Bellator deal would let them do both sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back