• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Multiplatform Official Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty disc (DLC III DECEMBER)

Rate your experience playing Wo Long

• Total voters
Earth in general is a high ROI stat, IMO. Smart. I have a soft spot for proc builds so I flirted with Metal for toxicity more than once in NG. The way this game teaches you to cast counter-elements (or how the five phases work rather) is not clear but I do like the system they have in place once it's picked up. I don't think (a) has any elemental counters on the note; his wizardry is all over the place. Cold steel is the way.

Blindfolded Boy
I'm torn on the unlimited respecs. On one hand it makes your first playthrough a lot of fun because you can try everything at anytime but it also completely killed my desire for another playthrough. With Elden Ring I was thinking about my next playthrough almost from the beginning.

I'm torn on the unlimited respecs. On one hand it makes your first playthrough a lot of fun because you can try everything at anytime but it also completely killed my desire for another playthrough. With Elden Ring I was thinking about my next playthrough almost from the beginning.
Wholeheartedly agree and well said on it impacting NG+. Honestly didn't think of that when wondering why WL NG+ didn't grab me. Having to commit gives every point such weight.

Man I haven't got deep into this game but I did not enjoy the combat or just the general look of the game either. Not sure I'll continue to play this much longer.

Killed Blindfolded Boy. Really fun fight. Probably won't be doing any NG+ anytime soon but ill more than likely get the DLC.

NG+ not fun like Niohs. Felt gimped with the morale handicap and DMG balancing plus lacks incentive outside 5-star drops. Don’t write off expansions yet though. You know Team Ninja does DLC well.
Yeah dude I did all the ng+ stuff in both Nioh games

Yeah dude I did all the ng+ stuff in both Nioh games
Same. We talked back and forth ad nauseam at the time, actually. Dream of the Nioh + U/world still cracking nuts. Wo Long doesn't bite like the serpent Nioh is – at least at time of writing. I like what mb23 said about open respec being a playthrough dampener, he's right. Wo Long need lock that down with a Nioh-like Book of Reincarnation. Just moseying into the village elder's hut and demanding unconditional rebirth is stupid.

I think I’ll wait and later pick up all three bundled but right now, I’m not over the moon about what I’m seeing for DLC one.

After maybe 2 hours DLC feels like more of the same but I liked the game so that's not a bad thing. Bosses are a little more "complex"? "intricate"? Not sure what word I'm looking for lol

I forgot all about this game.

New DLC drops today and apparently there is some won't of crossover with Lies of P.

Yeah I think you get the Puppet sword or whatever it's called that you get when you select the balanced character in Lies of P. Not really anything major although there could be more, I haven't really kept up lately.

I like this game but enjoy Lies of P a lot more. I will come back to Wo Long eventually because I did buy the premium edition to get the additional DLC. Got to get my money's worth and it is still a really fun game.

Yeah I think you get the Puppet sword or whatever it's called that you get when you select the balanced character in Lies of P. Not really anything major although there could be more, I haven't really kept up lately.

I like this game but enjoy Lies of P a lot more. I will come back to Wo Long eventually because I did buy the premium edition to get the additional DLC. Got to get my money's worth and it is still a really fun game.
Yeah I really like Wo Long although the last DLC was kinda meh. Gonna try to finish Lies of P before doing anything else and fu king up my muscle memory.

Lies Of P renewed my faith in my parrying ability so i've decided to give this another go. Struggled a lot with the first boss but managed to beat him after 5 or so attempts. Not really sure what elements i should be putting my points into but i prefer using swords and maybe a regular spear if they're in the game.

The starting sword i'm using seems to be C- in the Wood element so i guess i should invest in that? I don't really have much interest in using magic unless it's self buffs.

Lies Of P renewed my faith in my parrying ability so i've decided to give this another go. Struggled a lot with the first boss but managed to beat him after 5 or so attempts. Not really sure what elements i should be putting my points into but i prefer using swords and maybe a regular spear if they're in the game.

The starting sword i'm using seems to be C- in the Wood element so i guess i should invest in that? I don't really have much interest in using magic unless it's self buffs.
You can do unlimited respecs a little bit later into the game so don't worry about it too much.

FWIW, Metal has the game's sickest debuffs, IMO, so keep an eye out for Metal-harmonising drops. For a strong buff game, you want to commit to Earth. My advice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back