Official UFN 86 Thread - Croatia: JDS vs Big Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't bet lewis at these odds.Dog or pass
Błachowicz should win.Pokrajac is kind of a fighter Błachowicz defeated before UFC
Maybe JDS.If he starts to throw punches he can finally win.I doubt he will shoot for the takedown, so submission is unlikely
I wonder what will be the lines on Tybura vs Johnson
Probably will play Taisumov

Blanch + Taisumov and Gonzaga sub only pre bets im considering. Hoping we get some great lb lines for a bunch of unknown fighters.

Had to put a unit on Gonzaga ML at +155. If he ends up on top of Black Beast he'll give him problems and hopefully his takedown defense is good enough that the opposite doesn't happen.

It's pretty cut and dry when it comes to BB vs Gonzaga.

If there's any stand up, it's anyone's game. If/when it hits the floor, either Gonzaga gets him to the floor and dominates him from the top, or Gonzaga gets his TD stuffed, Lewis sprawls and gets his donkey kong on.

Gonzaga has the value but man that was the ugliest performance I've ever seen in his last fight. I'd pay NOT to see something like that again.

Worth noting is that Gonzagas last fight was his only fight post USADA.

been watching some tape on hadzovic, he's by no means a bum but think taisumov should steamroll.

It's pretty cut and dry when it comes to BB vs Gonzaga.

If there's any stand up, it's anyone's game. If/when it hits the floor, either Gonzaga gets him to the floor and dominates him from the top, or Gonzaga gets his TD stuffed, Lewis sprawls and gets his donkey kong on.

Gonzaga has the value but man that was the ugliest performance I've ever seen in his last fight. I'd pay NOT to see something like that again.

lewis is only good at gnp, he sucks on the feet...

i think whomever loses the wrestling loses the fight here. (or rather, whomever is on bottom loses, due to falling over or a takedown, whichever)

lewis is only good at gnp, he sucks on the feet...

i think whomever loses the wrestling loses the fight here. (or rather, whomever is on bottom loses, due to falling over or a takedown, whichever)

I agree. All points considered, Gonzaga SHOULD be able to drag him down and beat him and he shouldn't be outclassed on the feet by BB but I'll give neither guy the advantage there.

Although, 2 things about Gonzaga is that if he doesn't finish the fight, he could get smashed in the 3rd if he's not careful and that he has weird ass performances every other fight.

But hey I'm trying to cash that dog pick so I'm running with him +160.

For those with Fox Sports 1 there's apparently an hour long special on Tuesday at 8 PM EDT called UFC Breakdown for this card. I'm guessing this is something like the Unibet sponsored breakdown show that Dan Hardy & John Gooden do on YouTube called Inside The Octagon.

Last edited:
Hedged a bit of my Lewis play. I dont like being alone on one side lol.

Gonzaga better win.

I don't want these Croats to have the satisfaction of him losing.

Especially because the only reason he is probably on this card is because of his association with Cro-Cop whom wasn't even professional enough to stick around long enough to fight on his hometown card.

What a joke.

kind of crazy that they didnt have the biggest croatian star booked for the main event

especially since there are so many hw on this card

Didnt Cop fail a drug test? So he'd be banned if im not mistaken.

Didnt Cop fail a drug test? So he'd be banned if im not mistaken.
Yep. He failed and then admitted to taking HGH to recover for injury. The B sample came back clean but he remained suspended because he confessed earlier.

Yeah Crocop failed a drug test and retired. I'm sure the UFC would've liked him to be on this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back