Official UFN 59 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets! (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odds just tighten up.. now its Cerrone +100 and Bendo -135

ended up passing on Cerrone/Bendo although I thought Bendo was the right side. Split decision to someone i think

cowboy r1- was pushing forward and landed slightly better shots... bendo looking good but bit tentative

James Goyder @JamesGoyder 17h
I just got a message from someone in the MMA industry telling me that Anderson Silva got knocked out sparring in Los Angeles this weekend.

James Goyder @JamesGoyder 14h
The MMA media being what it someone should soon be able to verify that rumour. I'm inclined to believe it. Phone Post 3.0

Added $100 on Cerrone. Bendo didn't press the action enough.

I'm surprised Cerrone is still at + odds after the 1st round. I thought he won that round and he gets stronger the fight goes on...

Rd1 could go either way. Benson has a history of taking it when that happens in his fights.

12thman I find it funny you are willing to keep getting banned and signing up to this site to post in oblivians thread.

If oblivian fucked off when he was going to this thread wouldn't exist.

12thman I find it funny you are willing to keep getting banned and signing up to this site to post in oblivians thread.

If oblivian fucked off when he was going to this thread wouldn't exist.

I just come here to discuss fights mate. If people come at me, I fight my corner.

There's nothing more to it than that.

Odds at evens right now...

No idea whos winning

Cerrone could be up 20-18 here.

I feel it's 19-19 at worst but who the hell knows with these judges.

19-19. Really hate the way Bendo fights. Spams the same technique over and over.

10-10
10-9 Bendo

Extremely close fight. I can see Bendo up 2 or it being even. Cerrone up 2 wouldn't be crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back