Official UFN 42 (Henderson vs. Khabilov) Betting Thread - Post Your Bets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems to be a lot of wasted energy going towards sub's late in fights, that they won't be able to finish because their gassed.

I have to say, I really like Hallman @ -150 now.

I watched all his UFC fights, and dude is a really strong grappler, and and at least serviceable boxing, with half decent power.

Yves can obviously outwork Hallman with his fluid footwork and head movement (one of my favorites in MMA), but if you've watched Hallman's fights, you know that the likelihood of Yves KOing him, is not that high.

I believe that in order for Yves to beat Hallman, he pretty much has to pitch a shutout, and my issue with that is, even when Yves executes his gameplan to a T, judges aren't being suaded. I personally thought he beat Ferguson, and also could've got the nod against Cruickshank.

Hallman, on the other hand, has a variety of ways to beat Yves, via either outgrappling, or take advantage of Yves' tendency to be passive and being the more aggressive fighter on the feet, or lastly, just landing a bomb on Yves and testing that chin that might be declining...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back