OFFICIAL UFC 202: N8 Diaz vs Connie McGregor CHOOSE your side!

Who's gonna win @UFC 202?

• Total voters
Nate wins by another dramatic submission or TKO. Conor will hang tough and be dangerous for awhile, but he will begin to gas in round three and be stopped shortly thereafter.

Nate DIaz easy
Better Chin
Better grappling
Better wrestling even lol

Conor literally is inferior in every facet of fighting than Nate. I've never said that about someone and Nate. Usually one guy can wrestle or kick better than Nate. Has something. Conor has nothing.

Time to put your money where your mouth is McGregor haters. I'll believe that you guys are confident in your boy once I see that line move.

I hope Conor wins 2/3 of the fights.

40% of the people still rooting for connie

well, I will present my farewell to them when he loses again

I'm a Conor fan (not a nuthugger), hope he wins. Picked him, just bleeeed! WAR!

Nate DIaz easy
Better Chin
Better grappling
Better wrestling even lol

Conor literally is inferior in every facet of fighting than Nate. I've never said that about someone and Nate. Usually one guy can wrestle or kick better than Nate. Has something. Conor has nothing.

Let's bet on it then friendo.

Voted Nate, unfortunately Conor is going to win. Nate just seems like the lesser of the two evils. Like the first fight I'm rooting against both of them.

Fuck it, rooting for conor to get some revenge.Wont be mad if nate wins though.

Been a fan Nick and Nate for over 6 years. #Nateallday
#notrilogynecessary

Conor is gonna be panic wrestling again within a couple rounds.

Unless of course Nate throws the fight to try to get a much bigger payday in the rubber match. He seems to have much more respect and understanding of what Conor is doing trying to build up the fight.

Not a fan of either guy so I can look at this objectively.

McGregor outclassed Diaz for 5 minutes, then he gassed out.

Diaz realised McGregor was gassed and turned it up. Landed a solid shot, McGregor panicked and got choked out.

So, if McGregor has really focused on cardio for this fight and picks his shots more carefully, I think he'll get the TKO stoppage in the second round.

I'm willing to do an avatar bet. Going with Nate. Opponent has to use a Shael avi.

I think the fight will be thougher than many think
I side with Conor

73763-large-276345.jpg

Back