OFFICIAL UFC 202: N8 Diaz vs Connie McGregor CHOOSE your side!

Who's gonna win @UFC 202?

• Total voters
I'm a big fan of both fighters but have been a Diaz fan for the entire decade of me watching MMA. I cannot root against them

Sucks to see Connor lose twice in a row but sorry man I hope Nate beats his ass again lulz

I'm a fan of both, just hoping for another barn burner.

Nate fans, hit me up if you want to AV Bet a Conor fan. Check the link in my sig.

love is a very strong word lol

but you aaiight lol

djQGB4h.gif

I love em both ;...(

Rooting for Nate. I pick a close decision. No idea who is going to win this it's so 50/50. Everyone seems to be a psychic on here.

I'm going Nate, I really wanted to see Conor get smashed last time around but the build up to this fight has actually got me liking Conor more and more. I have a sneaky feeling Conor and Nate are going to be buddies after all is said and done, they seem to be on the same side almost. As if it's not really Conor vs Nate but Conor and Nate vs everyone. Can't explain it, but it's cool to see.

I wouldn't mind seeing conor win, if I didn't have to deal with his or his fans bullshit following it, and hear all about how he can be WW champ again. For that, I'm all for Nate in the rematch too.

Nate is going to beat Conor and this time Conor won't win a round or even half a round. Conor has completely questioned himself in this camp brining in outside guys (said he'd never do), giving Nate a face (going against one of his main philosophies) and changing up his style for an opponent. These all show that he hasn't mentally won the fight going in and that was always one of his best skills. Nate on the other hand is fully prepared this time and will look sharper, come out stronger, and finish McGregor even quicker. For Conor's sake I hope this ass kicking doesn't last too long because if it's a drawn out beat down then he'll have no excuse and it could ruin his career. Conor fans better hope for a quick loss because a McGregor victory is out of the question.

Last edited:
Nate is going to beat Conor and this time Conor won't win a round or even half a round. Conor has completely questioned himself in this camp brining in outside guys (said he'd never do), giving Nate a face (going against one of hi main philosophies) and changing up his style for an opponent. These all show that he hasn't mentally won the fight going in and that was always one of his best skills. Nate on the other hand is fully prepared this time and will look sharper, come out stronger, and finish McGregor even quicker. For Conor's sake I hope this ass kicking doesn't last too long because then he'll have no excuse and it could ruin his career. Conor fans better hope for a quick loss because a McGregor victory is out of the question.

bookmarked.

War Nate!!! I'm with Nate.
501123.jpg

Going with Nate to crush this hype train once and for all.

Follow it up with a loss to Aldo and Conor will be no more.

Account bets NOT welcome. They've been outlawed by the mods

Back