Official UFC 191 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Rivera at +100 against Lineker, put 3u on him.

MLB Valuetown LB Rant

Got Jays at 5.xx top of the 9th. Given their history and courageous comeback against the Angels, I had to take a stab. Ride dem Jays babay!!!!

MLB Valuetown LB Rant

Got Jays at 5.xx top of the 9th. Given their history and courageous comeback against the Angels, I had to take a stab. Ride dem Jays babay!!!!

I literally did the same thing. Live bet them in the 8th at +500. Great comeback!

VanZant and Chambers not to go to a decision @ -120 on Ladbrokes

The only bet I'm going to make.

I know they're in the petite women's division but the skill disparity is large.

VanZant is only going to get better and chambers is old.

The whole fight is going to consist of Paige beating her up and Chambers defending.

i might be way off but i love the line on pearson.. he got better hands and i dont see felder finishing pearson unless he lands some crazy spinning crap. i love watching felder fight but i do feel he is a bit overated. still need to watch more tape but ya will most likely place a decent sized bet on pearson.

more early dog leans:

Rivera
Riggs
Anderson

If it makes you feel any better, I think it's a close fight and will probably back Anderson at slightly better odds. Also, you can always buy out of your bet, but at worse odds
yeah I'm not too bummed about it, just been thinking I bet Jan B the past 2 weeks :D

I'm not a big fan of buying out or hedging. Ride or die, brah

From other thread

A year and a half ago I would over been all over JDS in a Overreem/JDS match up, now I'm not so sure.

I know no-one has faith in Overeem these days but after the 2nd Cain fight and the subsequent performance in the Miocic fight can you have much more faith in JDS?
I don't have any that's for sure.

HeyBoone - Likely situation is Overeem gets KO'd but odds are JDS is a huge fav and I end up betting on Overeem. It's a HW fight anything can happen and it's at worst what, 70/30 for Overeem?

Yep I agree (Reem has a 30-40% shot) Reem took a pretty good couple of shots from Nelson so perhaps his chin may be not as bad as we thought.

I'm interested at what they will open this one at thats for sure

i might be way off but i love the line on pearson.. he got better hands and i dont see felder finishing pearson unless he lands some crazy spinning crap. i love watching felder fight but i do feel he is a bit overated. still need to watch more tape but ya will most likely place a decent sized bet on pearson.

Yeah, Felder's really popular right now but this is a much better style for Pearson than Dunham was. I don't love betting Pearson because I don't trust his defense, but the odds dictate a bet.

I say JDS 80/20, I know he looked bad in stipe fight but he still won the decision convincingly, overeem hasn't been much better the dude got ktfo by fucking Rothwell and Browne ffs.

JDS has power and if he lands once overeem and his pea sized heart will look for a way out.

I say JDS 80/20, I know he looked bad in stipe fight but he still won the decision convincingly, overeem hasn't been much better the dude got ktfo by fucking Rothwell and Browne ffs.

JDS has power and if he lands once overeem and his pea sized heart will look for a way out.

I may need to rewatch that Fight, I seem to remember having JDS in a parlay and not being very confident when they were about to announce the decision. I know at one point in live betting JDS was the underdog briefly so at points in the fight it was looking close to even.

I think they should of put this fight on the Melbourne card to beef it up a little bit more, Speaking of which will you be heading down to Melbourne to go to 193?

Very tempted to head down to 193 but it's gonna sell quick even in that stadium! Hoping my 2 bros wanna go because condit/robbie would be worth it alone!

I've seen hunt and bisping already so those are sort of meh fights, I thought the stipe fight was a lot closer but after rewatching it was a clear JDS decision, people put more into it as they expected JDS to finish stipe within 2 rounds.

Very tempted to head down to 193 but it's gonna sell quick even in that stadium! Hoping my 2 bros wanna go because condit/robbie would be worth it alone!

I've seen hunt and bisping already so those are sort of meh fights, I thought the stipe fight was a lot closer but after rewatching it was a clear JDS decision, people put more into it as they expected JDS to finish stipe within 2 rounds.

Should be a good one i reckion. I'm still not so sure about this "Huge MMA Market" the UFC thinks we have in Victoria that makes them think they can sell out Eithiad. I work in a pretty large office in Melbourne and I am the only one who likes MMA , they all look at me like a weirdo who likes 'Cage fighting"

Im surprised so many people are on Rivera, anyone care to elaborate? I was walking in thinking Lineker has this easily, but now......not so sure

Im surprised so many people are on Rivera, anyone care to elaborate? I was walking in thinking Lineker has this easily, but now......not so sure

He will have a decent size advantage and hits pretty much just as hard as Lineker. Rivera has also looked good in his last 2 fights.

I think I'm one of the only one who will likely be backing Lineker if he climbs to + odds.

Lineker relies on his aggressiveness and people backing up. Rivera is the bigger man and he wont be able to bully him. Rivera also looked fantastic against Leroy and Faber.

Rivera will enjoy a significant size and reach advantage, has fought the better opposition and is less wreckless.

Rivera is a brutal puncher. But he's also a savvy puncher. Against Faber, he did a good job staying away from the cage, and not losing the angles he needed to set up his strikes. And he's durable in the clinch, avoiding takedowns with a strong base, and good underhooks.

Linker has fantastic power, is good at ripping the body which could be useful here against the taller opponent. But overall Linker is too unpolished in my opinion for Rivera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back