Official UFC 173 Betting Thread (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree with this, he was way too content sitting in his guard for round 1. floored him with the 1st punch he threw then just stayed their for the whole 1st round; although it sure looked like it was working well so who knows

Yeah, he could have restarted the fight on the feet and Clarke doesn't know a hook from a jab, OR he could have just GnP'ed a bit more. Clarke was reacting very very badly everytime Iaquinta postured up and landed and Al WAS ABLE to posture up and land, but then after a few shots he would sit back into guard and eat fried chicken or something.

let's start a flyer festa.
first, Camus wins by TKO/KO +2000

Iaquinta should only use his wrestling in reverse ala Liddell vs anyone who knows what they are doing off of their backs. He has 3 losses now all via sub. He threw one punch and already floored Clarke. What the fuck ever :D

njko and iaquinta just lost me some $$ .. all i have left is ferguson

I'm fucking livid right now. Al you moron. Couldn't help it had to chase a bit. Holdsworth/Chiesa-Trinaldo ends itd parlay.

wow i'm in the red no matter what. unless a few miracles occur. Unreal.

If my dude gets beat fair and square i don't give a damn but when someone gets finished because of retarded fight IQ then i burst in flames lol.

wow i'm in the red no matter what. unless a few miracles occur. Unreal.

Bookmaker has lines open during the rounds, and I'm planning to kill the point handicaps that are bound to come and so are you! Lol

easy 10-9 for holdsworth...lets not pull an Al now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back