[Official]The Evolution Of Punk - Trailer

Win or Lose its gonna be awesome seeing CM Punk fight. Awesome and hilarious. If he somehow wins. I will laugh my ass off. Gall should quit MMA right there and go back to selling meat from a truck.

Punk is not trying to replicate Lesnar's career. He is starting from the bottom. Even though UFC is a top organization, he gets the best training money and fame can buy. Of course his technique is not perfect. But I can see him getting a couple of wins against lower ranked fighters.

I am not sure why there is that much hate. He has the balls to actually go out and fight, and I do not think nobody believes he is taking someone else's spot in the company.

Nothing against the guy... I'd like to see him win actually but damn he looks so loppy when he throws punches

We'll see when he gets in there. I'm curious to how his footwork and head movement will look like.
His striking and TDD are his only hope. If it hits the ground Gall will dominate.

I hope he does well

I just dont see it happening

But if he does win I'll be jumping up and down

Then he wins and I'll be wrong. Won't be the first time won't be the last. I won't be alone lol. The consensus is he'll get smashed. I just don't think he's a fighter. No hate for living his dreams and all that, but if he is serious this is a move he should have made years ago. Not now with a beat up body and pushing 40.
I just think he's super naive. He seems to think this is some kind of adrenaline junky thing like jumping out of a plane. He's just a voyeur in MMA, a tourist. Coming in to see the sights. And he seems to think he's doing something brave, something respect-worthy. Well I don't respect it. I see it as pretty disrespectful to the guys who actually put in the time to achieve a real professional-level skill in fighting. Like he thinks in a year he can develop enough skills to fight without looking like complete dogshit. If he was a real athlete I might actually believe it. Some guys are naturally gifted at athletics and fighting and could cause guys problems pretty quick out of the chute but he's not that guy. I don't believe in him either. I get that he's training hard and trying to learn and that's great, but I don't think it's commendable to just step into a cage and fight. It's stupid. Just like when that 60 year old lady did it -- that was stupid too. Look that shit up if you want to laugh. I mean, normally I wouldn't laugh at an old lady getting beat up but she had the same arrogance as this guy. Can't condone it.

• 200w_d.gif
No offense, go back to wrestling Punk

Back