[Official]The Evolution Of Punk - Trailer

"evolution"
tumblr_m33fqbVpw31qc1vfso1_500.gif

In the limited amount of videos I have seen his technique is, well it's not very good.

Team Punk.

I'm all 'bout that Punk.

I honestly thought this would be a joke OP, lol evolution

I think he's gonna choke out Mickey honestly

In the limited amount of videos I have seen his technique is, well it's not very good.
I agree but I have doubts its that bad and think that maybe this footage is old and he is a lot better now. I just dont see how he doesnt have better footage than this. Hell actors can look better than this. It makes no sense.

I think he's gonna choke out Mickey honestly
Punk just got his blue belt this year. Gall is not only a brown belt but a super legit one, better than a lot of black belts I have seen. He competes in the NAGA expert division, which you don't see from many brown belts.

let's believe in him folks ,i wanna see him succeed
I want to believe in a lot of things Beast. But I cannot believe in CM lol. I don't even have anything against him but I think he's gonna get molliwopped.

Let's hope that punching clip was from the beginning of his training and not recent.

Punk just got his blue belt this year. Gall is not only a brown belt but a super legit one, better than a lot of black belts I have seen. He competes in the NAGA expert division, which you don't see from many brown belts.
Cm punk doesn't believe in belts

and if he wins?
Then he wins and I'll be wrong. Won't be the first time won't be the last. I won't be alone lol. The consensus is he'll get smashed. I just don't think he's a fighter. No hate for living his dreams and all that, but if he is serious this is a move he should have made years ago. Not now with a beat up body and pushing 40.

Back