RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Teofimo vs Kambosos 11/27 DAZN

Winner?

• Total voters
That was a nice straight right at the end of the round. I wonder if an orbital was broken.

I know I have a fever and all but I’m cracking up at this team on the mic, y’all need to lighten up a bit

“Ford Focus”. Lol. Now that was funny

If there's one thing boxing needs it's more female rappers in between rounds.

He looked pretty good.
saw him in his first or second fight on the undercard of something. possibly espn+ top rank preliminaries or something like that. remember thinking he looked like a young phenom. couldn’t remember his name until recently. wish i knew he was fighting tonight lol

20-18 Fuzile. Cleaner work was enough to negate one big punch at the bell.

Ogawa 20-18

20-18 Fuzile. Cleaner work was enough to negate one big punch at the bell.

He sat on nothing but feints the entire round how the fuck can you score that for him? He landed like 1 punch lol

I know I have a fever and all but I’m cracking up at this team on the mic, y’all need to lighten up a bit
Oh dont get me wrong, I absolutely love it. Much rather have a terrible broadcast I can crack on than any unremarkable one.

This is a weird ass southpaw-orthodox fight. Fizile is doing almost nothing to win the hand battle and Ogawa nothing to win the foot battle.

30-27 Fuzile. Couple of crosses and a solid one that stumbled his man

clear

How many fights till main event.

40-36 Fuzile. Three or four crosses to the body early to mid and the jab landed cleaner a few times through the round

I didn’t know that Kambosos had that look in his eye. Now I wish I’d bet on him.

I expect somebody gets hurt in this fight

Back