• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Spaten Fight Night: Silva vs. Sonnen III 6/15 10PM ET (Globo / Combate / SporTV)

I just wanted to see what Sonnen's dive looked like and I got sucked into this time vortex of pitter patter pulled punch nonsense.

Give me violence, old men.

You guys are lucky to not understand the commentary, the tv team (Lil Nog included) tried to make it like it was a high level fight lol

I had no idea this was tonight. Good for them getting paid. Good guy Anderson. He obviously could smoke Chael in any striking only event. Took care of the guy and they both get a paycheck taking minimal damage. Cool. I'm fine with it.

People paid good money to watch this.
They are purposely missing or hitting superlight.
Actually no one paid to be there. Invitees only, black tie drees code.
And it was on free tv.

But it was just light sparring. And I liked it that way. Wouldn’t want to see nearly 50 y.o. guys that I liked watching getting out on a stretcher.

I didn't expect a bloodbath in a 5rd exhibition between these two, but that was a colossal waste of time.

Back