RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Paul vs. Perry: Fear No Man Saturday 07.20.2024 at 08:00 PM ET (DAZN/PPV)

So in actual high level boxing Paul isnt shit, tiny Tank Davis would merk him, but in terms of an amateur boxer and the fundamentals like his jab to the body to distract for an overhand right (which Woodley of all people pointed out in the commentary of his last fight, and yes it was sad how Woodley was blowing Paul on the mic) he's pretty good. Dudes got power too and he's got the money for elite camps, but lets all chill and not trigger the actual boxing heads by saying he's anything close to a great boxer because he is not.

Why do we not have a guy that would murk him ? well we do, he's even smaller which Jake loves... A Dude who would kill Jake and who he will never call out...

One of the most underrated UFC fighters and the ACTUAL best boxer in the UFC... Murderous hands and has never been finished, strength like his nickname.. A fucking OX.. a Killer...
View attachment 1053820
Are you this guy looking to get KOd for a payday ?

That may be true, but what about other orgs? PFL could let someone like Eblen or Nemkov box him, but I don't see that happening either.
Nobody really knows who they are tho. Jake isnt stupid. He's cherry pitcking UFC guys who are smaller, can't box but also have a large following.

That's nice, dear.

I've abused you in every post, and you keep coming back with the same retarded responses like the little bitch you are.

You're going to have to punch yourself in the face again as punishment.

I've abused you in every post, and you keep coming back with the same retarded responses like the little bitch you are.

You're going to have to punch yourself in the face again as punishment.
lol serious question: in which corner of the internet are your posts considered intelligent or ownage?

I don't know who these guys on here are, typing things like 'Jake is gifted, has skills'.

Skill-wise and in terms of natural fighting ability, he is steaming garbage. The one thing he has is athleticism. And to be clear: when I say 'athleticism', I mean purely strength and speed. He is not gifted in terms of timing, coordination, balance or fight IQ. Even after all these years of training, heaps of money spent on quality trainers and sparring partners, he is still just a low level club fighter. His jab sucks, his overhand is a comically telegraphed, off-balanced mess, his defense consists of clamming up while retreating straight back in a panic ...and he gasses out after two rounds. I couldn't watch more than four rounds of him and Perry - it was just plain boring, shit-tier boxing.

Jake Paul believes UFC CEO Dana White won’t let Alex Pereira compete in a boxing match against him.

Paul knocked down Mike Perry for the third and final time to earn a technical knockout victory in the sixth round of their boxing match at the Amalie Arena in Tampa, Florida, on Saturday night. Paul issued an immediate callout to UFC light heavyweight champion Alex Pereira, who then FaceTimed “The Problem Child” expressing interest in the matchup.

Alex Pereira has posted his full FaceTime call with Jake Paul after Paul’s win over Mike Perry last night 📱

Pereira seems eager to make a fight with Paul happen whilst Paul asks if Dana White will let Pereira out of his contract.

pic.twitter.com/UBGa2HqqnW
— MMA Orbit (@mma_orbit) July 21, 2024

While Pereira is seemingly interested in the offer, Paul doubts White will allow it. Paul claims Pereira had to hesitate and look at his manager when he mentioned the UFC contract situation during their FaceTime. Confident that he beats “Poatan,” Paul believes White won’t risk one his biggest stars getting defeated by a YouTuber turned celebrity boxer.

UFC 304: Edwards vs. Muhammad Saturday at 10 ET on ESPN+. Order Now!

“I want everybody. I love this sport,” Paul said during a post-fight press conference following his win over Perry. “He’s tweeted about wanting to go into boxing. We got him on FaceTime right there in the ring. And I said, ‘Yo, can you get out of your contract? If you can get out of his contract then let's run in.' When I asked him that, he had to pause; he looked at his manager. You know, these guys aren't their own bosses. I want all the smoke. But at the end of the day, will Dana let them out? That's too big of a risk if I could embarrass his No. 1 prized fighter right now. But I want all the smoke. I want all the MMA guys, and I've been all the way, so who's next? He's the king of the UFC right now. So I want him. I'm going to decapitate him and dethrone him.”

Paul latest win improved his record to 10-1, which includes wins over former UFC fighters Tyron Woodley, Ben Askren, Anderson Silva, Nate Diaz and now, Perry. While stopping the BKFC star is no small feat, Paul was expecting to get it done in the opening frame.

“A little bit different [than expected]. I truly believed I would knock him out in the first round,” Paul said. “But man, that guy is tough. He took damage like no one I've ever seen before. But I knew that if I didn't get him out of there in the first round that it would happen later on in the fight.”

Fair lol, I don't like Jake Paul but there's little things that he does alright with. If anything he zeroed in on the weaknesses and followed the gameplan.

I agree though I'd like to see him fight an actual boxer and someone his size.
I think its a testament to jakes trainers. He clearly has good people in his corner.

Back