RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Paul vs Askren RBR Triller PPV 4/17

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Getting tired of this "I'm such a good loser" shtick. Ben might be a good person but he went into a contest where he had no business, disgraced himself in a shit circus for a payday, and we're supposed to respect that? Maybe it was worth it to him but as a fight fan I never want to hear about Ben Askren again. Just take your money and fade into Bolivia please.
Agreed.
Disgraceful end to his career. He'll be remembered more for his Masvidal and Jake Paul losses than anything else he's ever done combat sports wise.

This coming from a trailer park hoe who can't spell to save his own life. How the fck do you know about my finances?

Here is a clue. Nice house with tons of equity in a very desirable neighborhood. 2019 car paid off. Racing Can Am paid off. 2016 Motorcycle paid off. Over six figures saved up. I can go on but why?

Are you implying Ben does not want more money? You're a retarded one. GTFO!

Are you pissed off at me because you spent the last of your rent money on this clown show mama's special boy?

Pics or gtfoh

Yeah it’s pretty annoying. The fight was gigantic, guess the mods want to bury it.

Anyways I’m glad to see Ben being positive. The man just got his biggest paycheck ever for 2 minutes of work.
It's not an MMA fight. It doesn't belong in the UFC forum. Think there's a boxing forum for that stuff.

there was a girl who went to every show at a promotion I worked, she was fairly pretty, brown hair, blue eyes, perfect ass. I thought she was way too pretty to be coming around to pro wrestling shows. We exchange numbers, text, typical bullshit with any other girl. After a show we're all hanging out at Denny's, she's sitting up next to me like she's my new girlfriend or some shit. I'm enjoying the attention like anyone would. Someone asked if we were dating, and she's like "Oh no, we're just friends." I'm like "Well if we're just friends then why would I fuck you?" She laughs everything is alright, she continues to do the new love shit right? I don't try anything because of that comment and am kinda leery of her at this point. I kiss her and tell her I gotta go. She asks if I can give her a ride home so I did, she kisses me again says she'd invite me in but her friend is over and doesn't want to make things awkward. I'm getting really suspicious of her at this point. Next day she texts me and thanks me, and then she tells me she has a boyfriend. So I assume it's her boyfriend at her place, I tell her she should figure shit out. She gets mad, we stop talking as much. Next show I work she's flirting with some dude who's from Canada. I don't remember what he said but I was like "She's got a boyfriend, don't let her play you." He gets mad because I interrupted him, she gets pissed at me. She leaves and we're going back and forth about random shit. Promoter comes in and goes "You were sexually harassing B (Not using her name)." I'm like "What?" He goes "I'll make sure you never work locally again if you don't explain to me what's going on" or something along those lines. I go "Dude its okay, I don't fuck rats!"

Turns out the rat was his daughter lmao

never worked there again
Lol thanks for the story bro . The going ons of the wrestling business outside the rope often eclipse what goes on inside

if you don’t mind me asking , what region of the country do usually get booked ?

I'm not going through this entire thread. How did Prograis look?

Lol thanks for the story bro . The going ons of the wrestling business outside the rope often eclipse what goes on inside

if you don’t mind me asking , what region of the country do usually get booked ?

I've worked Midwest, Pacific Northwest, some Northern Cali and some southern. Most of my work has been Midwest.

That’s pretty cool you got to work so many areas . You ever work in the Kansas City area ?
I don't think so, I got a couple offers to work Missouri but declined, at least matches. I've been there for a few shows with other guys though when we've done a leg.

I don't think so, I got a couple offers to work Missouri but declined, at least matches. I've been there for a few shows with other guys though when we've done a leg.
Ahh ok I went to some local nwa central states back in the day , wondering if you passed through .

any known wrestlers ever run you the wrong way ?

Ahh ok I went to some local nwa central states back in the day , wondering if you passed through .

any known wrestlers ever run you the wrong way ?
I've never worked an NWA show, I'd to though!

Yeah, there have been a bunch. I've worked with Ring of Honor a few times and WWE.

Bubba Ray Dudley is a piece of shit. He tries to punk people and think it's funny, when you stand up to him he tries to tell you to respect the guys who paved the way for you. He's a clown. New Jack said he was gonna murder me, never did it. Pussy. Umm... Most of the old heads are pretty cool though. Most guys like my style. I always get compliments but I never get contracts. So its whatever lmao. I had a few guys tell me I should go work for a promotion but never hooked me up, Those are guys just blowing smoke. Always irritating. Coolest guy was X-Pac. Maybe Stan Hansen, I don't think that blind bastard could even see my match though lol

This coming from a trailer park hoe who can't spell to save his own life. How the fck do you know about my finances?

Here is a clue. Nice house with tons of equity in a very desirable neighborhood. 2019 car paid off. Racing Can Am paid off. 2016 Motorcycle paid off. Over six figures saved up. I can go on but why?

Are you pissed off at me because you spent the last of your rent money on this clown show mama's special boy?

Liar

Lol. What is this nonsense? Most triggered bitchboi I have seen on sherdog. "And my girlfriend thinks my dick is big too!"

Friggen dorks....

Getting tired of this "I'm such a good loser" shtick. Ben might be a good person but he went into a contest where he had no business, disgraced himself in a shit circus for a payday, and we're supposed to respect that? Maybe it was worth it to him but as a fight fan I never want to hear about Ben Askren again. Just take your money and fade into Bolivia please.

He was doing an interview. Kinda how it goes.

I've never worked an NWA show, I'd to though!

Yeah, there have been a bunch. I've worked with Ring of Honor a few times and WWE.

Bubba Ray Dudley is a piece of shit. He tries to punk people and think it's funny, when you stand up to him he tries to tell you to respect the guys who paved the way for you. He's a clown. New Jack said he was gonna murder me, never did it. Pussy. Umm... Most of the old heads are pretty cool though. Most guys like my style. I always get compliments but I never get contracts. So its whatever lmao. I had a few guys tell me I should go work for a promotion but never hooked me up, Those are guys just blowing smoke. Always irritating. Coolest guy was X-Pac. Maybe Stan Hansen, I don't think that blind bastard could even see my match though lol

the nwa central states I saw was just in name only , it was pretty much basic local Indy . They did use a lot of guys from Harley races promotion , I forgot the name.

damm. Sounds like you got some pretty cool experiences. What does bubbah even try to do ? I always heard bad things about him , you would think a guy like that who has done it all would be above giving guys on the Indies a hard time .

you ever got booked in Japan ?

Back