• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Paul vs Askren RBR Triller PPV 4/17

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let me ask you americans something. Over here in Brazil people and sports media always talk about how americans put such a show for their sporting events. It's not just the game, it's the halftime show, fireworks, etc. (Superbowl being the main example).

I saw that was Ice Cube performing, now is Bieber. I don't care for that at all... Just makes shit longer.

What you guys think of this?
I think I want the fight to start before I pass out.

hahaha I was just recently talking to someone about how I Havent heard that word in ages. Then we were trying to figure out where all the wiggers went. We figured they just turned into Juggalos.
I think they are all transwomen now, thats the latest fad for middle class white kids

This song made my testicles fall out of my body and now I'm watching Mexican soap operas.

Goodbye forever.

you know your boxing card is quality when it you have a half time show with the Beib

$50 for this shit event lol If they manage to get over 1,000,000 buys what does that say about us fight fans lol

Biebs rap posturing would have Eazy E rolling in his grave (not doobs)

skeleton-sitting-white-chair-against-260nw-511739635.jpg

Whoever is subscribed to Jake Paul's Youtube channel is the target audience. So basically brain dead people and kids.
no. they are out having fun not sitting around watching washed ufc fighters box and 80s rappers play gangsta

Imagine the fights we could have got with the money they wasted in this "entertainment."

Back