• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Jake Paul vs Anderson Silva SHOBOX-PPV 10/29

Winner

• Total voters
I heard from Anderson's coach he took a dive in the last round. Make of it what you will

So, of the 2 boxing matches he's seen this is the best.

Silva got robbed imo. Even with the knockdown but he was never going to get the decision, Jake is the golden goose.

Tbh, this was a very exciting fight… although I kept yelling “c’mon Silva!! Knock him the f out!!” It didn’t play out the way I hoped but was excited nonetheless

I honestly don't understand how people can listen to Chael ramble on for 10+ minutes aimlessly to say what can be said literally in 1 minute. Not to mention that his takes are routinely idiotic.

Chael is eloquent and charismatic, not intelligent.

The propensity of people to confuse these two things explains why political rulers are rarely the brightest or most qualified.

I just enjoy taking a nap with Chael rambling his nonsense in the background

Chael is a master clickbaiter. He knew that title and his drivel would get views simply due to people disagreeing with him.

Views = money, even if you are pissed off and hit the 'dislike' button and stop halfway through.

is that the same chael who claimed he knows who D. B cooper was he has some of the worst takes if you ask me i wouldnt take his word on anything

I enjoy his sketches. There's some good stuff in there. But for the most part it's a poor segment on SNL or Mad TV.

Next time Jetemy Horn loses a boxing fight, it is the greatest boxing fight Chael ever saw

Paulie Maliggnaggi respects the boxing commentary of Chael Silva, Joe

Not even in the top 5 best boxing matches this year. It was exciting though.

It was very good compared to his other fights, but if I didn't know who either guy was, I would probably think it was an average fight.

Paul Jake is a once-ever athlete, always bringing that heat. Dynamite in both hands, old Anderson was lucky to make it out in one piece.

It is what it is boys.

Chael makes me cringe whenever he talks about boxing... he's a pretend fan. Half of what he says about boxing is misinformed or just outwrite wrong. Heck, he even talks about HW boxers cutting weight to 265... LOL

Obviously Chael is not a golfer.

Silva got robbed imo. Even with the knockdown but he was never going to get the decision, Jake is the golden goose.
Funny how opinions can differ so much. I thought that was the most accurate boxing score card I’d seen in awhile, Paul definitely won at least 5, if not 6 rounds.

Back