RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Holyfield vs Belfort / Silva vs Ortiz RBR 9/11

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Imagine how literally crazy you have to be to think Trump said to drink bleach. Like, who raised that? Lol

Well, he definitely floated the idea, publicly, in a covid advice presser...
But people are saying, I'm not saying but people tell me, they say...

yeah, I'd def bang her. but she sucks at the job

2 things can be true at the same time my friend
If she sucks at her job, maybe she should change her job to sucking?? Just a thought.

Atleast ring girls carry a number around to remind the drunks what round it is. These girls that just stand there awkwardly smiling showing off their milkers do even less. Khabib would not approve. Absolute haram!

You're aware if Trump did his job like leaders from other countries the pandemic wouldn't be so bad here in the US. 650k Americans have died from this crap. You damn Trump dick suckers are sheep
Sheep? Says the dude or whatever you identify as who wears a face muzzle for a virus less deadly than the flu just cuz uncle joe and cousin fauci tell you to. "Just doing what I'm told" defines the meaning of sheep.

Well, he definitely floated the idea, publicly, in a covid advice presser...
But people are saying, I'm not saying but people tell me, they say...
Well to be precise, he said that the possibility of injecting disinfectant to combat the virus sounded interesting to him, following a presentation on the effects of sunlight and disinfectant on covid. He also wondered what would happen if the body was exposed to "very powerful light". So, it's technically different than telling people to drink bleach, or even telling people to inject themselves with it, but it's still stupid. And it's true that it did lead to people attempting that at home.

After that comment, his team and the host of commentators who back him basically said that what he was saying was in fact very smart and not dumb. Then they had to backtrack when the next day, Trump said he was being sarcastic, even though he clearly wasn't.

Watched footage of the main event, seriously wtf was that!

Surely Vitor would carry Holyfield to the bell and give the legend some respect.

Fuck this shit.

Back