RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Holyfield vs Belfort / Silva vs Ortiz RBR 9/11

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anderson hasn't made it look that easy since he was in his prime.
Vitor was very good too.
These two made Brazil proud last night!

Lol what was so shitty? Compared to now, good god
You're aware if Trump did his job like leaders from other countries the pandemic wouldn't be so bad here in the US. 650k Americans have died from this crap. You damn Trump dick suckers are sheep

Great event. Really enjoyed the commentary and appreciated the patriotic presentation for the 9/11 tribute.

Triller hit a home run. One of the most entertaining nights of combat sports

So many entertaining moments last night. One under the radar was when Jr said Oscar is lucky he got covid. Lol

He was trying to put vitor over but it was a funny comment since oscar ended up in the hospital and everything. I love the different choices for commentating. UFC should do that

I had no idea haye was also on this card. I skipped almost everything besides tito and holyfield fights. What a great card

You subhumans should be ashamed. That was a grotesque fight card and we should be humiliated that a broke senior citizen was plugged into this disgusting circus act. How about some god damned self respect in the combat sports world?
What a despicable event to put on and what sort of salivating dog do you have to be to have watched such an insult to competitive sports and human decency in general? Fuck sherdog

You subhumans should be ashamed. That was a grotesque fight card and we should be humiliated that a broke senior citizen was plugged into this disgusting circus act. How about some god damned self respect in the combat sports world?
What a despicable event to put on and what sort of salivating dog do you have to be to have watched such an insult to competitive sports and human decency in general? Fuck sherdog
Well, fuck you buddy. Last night was an amazing spectacle and nobody died.

There are people complaining about how the main event was uneventful. I mean WTH did you guys expect?

It was obviously going to be nothing more than a disappointing freak show bout, same thing with Silva vs Ortiz.

Back