PBP ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Gamebred Bareknuckle MMA: Dos Santos vs. Belcher 3/2 8PM ET (Kick Stream)

Goddammit. Like every finish was amazing and the stream broke for every one. Life is cruel, sometimes. Not even stealing this shit smh

I hate to say it, but I used my Xbox Series X browser to stream this and never had one single hiccup. That blows man.

UFC still had the better finishes tonight

Humans are pretty durable --

Belcher curled up from the beating, but wants to run it back in his post-fight interview.

I use my XSX for almost everything streaming related. I rarely have issues. When people complain about ESPN+, I'm on XSX, never an issue. Honest.
I'd had trouble with, ironically, youtube, a while back. Streamed it on my Xbox, it worked just fine. Hmm lol

Bandidto looking dude is getting fucked up in that BKFC fight. He got beat up and got fouled lol. Poor dude

Damn. At first I was confused by a jab dropping him, didn't look like it had much on it, but knuckle to the eye is a thing lol. That dude got sonned

That dude in BKFC got fucked up.
This is labeled as a prospects show, I'm thinking they're just going into local areas and pulling whomever they can find. That guy looked like he'd been in a fight or two...at the saloon lol. Made the other guy look good, anyway. Like a Terminator

Back