• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Crawford vs Spence 7/29 Showtime PPV

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This ain’t fatal attraction young lady

Nobody knows what I’m talking about? How can I ever trust your eyes during a fight if you can’t see what I’m seeing? I’m so disappointed.

Boxing really should take notes from the ufc. They spend the entire broadcast blowing the main event. Give the undercard fighters some shine. Listening to them repeat their same talking points over and over again about the main event is infuriating

This fight is going to be interesting, such a clash of styles.

Crawford's style is so awkwardly effective, I've fallen in love with it. He seems to think before each punch, that's how it looks to me anyway.

Spence's style is great too.

one thing the UFC does SO MUCH better than boxing cards are the lead up to the main event.
15 minute into the card and there's already a UFC fight going on, but the boxing card still has analysts showing graphics of twitter polls and shit. nobody gives a fuck about any of that. these guys are so far behind the times it's unreal

This is a pretty big step up for Tellez on paper.

You are drunk.

I don’t think you can get drunk on power a premium trail mix, that’s the mega omega mix btw and water with lemon. But then again what do it know

Her hoo-hoo would have been visible if it weren’t for the tablet in her lap.

Back