• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Canelo vs Saunders RBR DAZN 5/8

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cant wait to hear all the cans picking BJS cry after the fight.
I have gone for BJS I don’t think he is good enough to win based on what we have seen to date but I am hoping he can raise his game and make it awkward enough to get a win. I am not a BJS fan and I not a canelo hater I just can’t see anyone else at this weight beating canelo so him losing would make things interesting. My official bet is bjs win and to get a point off at 66/1

I have gone for BJS I don’t think he is good enough to win based on what we have seen to date but I am hoping he can raise his game and make it awkward enough to get a win. I am not a BJS fan and I not a canelo hater I just can’t see anyone else at this weight beating canelo so him losing would make things interesting. My official bet is bjs win and to get a point off at 66/1
I love his abilities but I think he is scum of the earth so I hope Canelo puts an absolute beat down on him.
32 vs 200+ reminiscent of sparta!
Saunders going to need one of them shields.
AdorableSingleBee-size_restricted.gif

I'm going with Canelo by comfortable and clear decision that people will call a robbery anyway.

you’re seem desperate for that to happen! You keep bringing it up? Did anyone call the smith decision a robbery?

if it goes to a decision it’s more than likely gonna be a clear win for Canelo, with no dispute other than the odd idiot. Bjs is not golovkin!

Back