• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Benavidez vs Plant PBC / Showtime PPV 3/25

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Judges did. That's what matters. Plenty of rounds that were toss ups too. If its a toss up round you have to understand that there is no clear winner for that round and differ to the judges.
Oh I understand the judging, just curious what the scorecards look like compared to mine to look at those rounds again.

Spencer is kinda wild in there. leads with his head like hes' bernard hopkins but the shots come odd. not extending his full arm when he puts the shots in

10-8 Ramos. Dropped his poorly position opponent

10 8 Ramos

Spencer was playing with fire at the end there

Spencer either looks small compared to Ramos, or I'm looking at a weird angle.

the guy in the black looks like a shrimp compared to the other guy wtffffff
I just noticed the size discrepancy now too. It looks like Loma vs Lopez or Gatti vs Gamache for those that don’t have a c r a c k s t r e a m s.

you never want the straight punches to come like what spencer is doing. his arms are damn near still bent while throwing his straight shots

This guy reminds me of Margarito.

Are we sure Spencer is fighting in the right weight class?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back