Official Sherdog P4P: Khabib overtakes Jones

humdizzle

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
As a fan of both I've been going back and forth on this. Jones has the better resume... but has looked beatable as of late. Khabib on the other hand, has looked untouchable despite not facing the level of competition that Jones has.

20200210094139_p4p.PNG

I'm wondering if the official UFC rankings will reflect this soon? especially if Khabib beats Tony.

If Khabib beats Tony I think it's reasonable to put him number 1 P4P.

Last edited:
As a fan of both I've been going back and forth on this. Jones has the better resume... but has looked beatable as of late. Khabib on the other hand, has looked untouchable despite not facing the level of competition that Jones has.

I'm wondering if the official UFC rankings will reflect this soon? especially if Khabib beats Tony.

Just curious, how many years has Khabib been undefeated at the highest level of the sport?

So, they dropped JBJ a spot after a win ?

make sense.....

As of right now

Cejudo > Khabib

if Khabib beats Tony then

Khabib > Cejudo

Khabib still has to prove he is the undisputed #1 LW.

Not hating on khabib but bro has been champ for just a year and still hasnt faced his no 1 nemesis in ferguson. Whoever wins that is P4P king for sure tho.

It’s a useless title/ranking, but I agree if you’re going to rank them. The undefeated guy that hasn’t been busted for peds multiple times should be ranked higher.

Khabib dominantly finished his last two title defenses, is legitimately undefeated, and never been pusted for Cheating.

Jones arguably lost his last two fights

Khabib is far more dominant and not a cheat.

Jones doesn't have a Tony Ferguson equivalent at LHW with 12 straight UFC wins so the winner between Khabib and Ferg will hit the #1 spot comfortably.

Lmao i cant wait until Tony darces Khabib to sleep and pisses off the whole mma world

Back