• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Official Sherdawg Presidential debate round 1 PbP

Who won the debate

• I plan to vote Biden, and think Biden won

Votes: 10 6.3%
  • I’m (honestly) undecided, and think Biden won

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I plan to vote Trump, and think Biden won

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I plan to vote Trump, and think Trump won

Votes: 89 56.3%
  • I’m (honestly) undecided, and think Trump won

Votes: 35 22.2%
  • I plan to vote Biden, and think Trump won

Votes: 20 12.7%

• Total voters
reading this thread....leftists be like:

jesus fucking christ these TWO old, senile, incompetent, spaced out, braindead, pants shitting, daughter showering fucks were never my friend! give me another worthless commie democrat so i can continue my deep-seated delusions, cult-like behavior, and derangement with someone else! these TWO were an embarrassment to the country!

Winning strategies from each side last night:

Trump: Saying his VP pick would be there so that everyone he invited would fawn over him.

Democrats: Having this debate before Biden is officially selected as the candidate. Biden actually exceeded my expectations in this debate, but Democrat pundits are roasting Biden as if the plan was to switch him out all along. How can they walk this back if Biden ends up being the candidate? The winning strategy here is: The new candidate gets training footage to study, and Trump just wasted his time preparing for Biden.

Also, I am hoping for a fact check of the candidates' golf handicaps.

dementia joe can hardly recite a coherent sentence and the other dude just lies through his teeth as he always does.

this is hard to watch. can we get two different candidates please? preferably ones that aren't 105 years old and incoherent, or convicted felons and adjudicated fraudsters and rapists who are facing nearly a hundred felony charges and are only running for office just to escape their own criminal accountability?

i mean out of a country of hundreds of millions of people, it comes down to these two geriatrics and crooks as to who are the most qualified for the job? out of all these hundreds of millions of people, there's no better candidates for president that they can find to lead them? these are the best that you are sending? is this even real?

smfh head. america you done fucked it up.

Last edited:
What's currently trending on Twitter 5 hours after the debate-

'JOEVER.'

'Black Jobs.'

'Jimmy Carter'

'Kamala'

'Even CNN'

'Dementia.'

'Michelle Obama.'

Edit -

Would like to add 8 Biden voters on Sherdog think he won the debate.

Last edited:
I didn't even watch the debate, but Trump easily won from what I've read and clips I've seen.

Biden is done.

Last edited:
I have no idea, someone who's stronger and more cohesive hopefully.

The strongest?

That's definitely Big Mike.

michelle-obama-brandon-maxwell-gown-singapore-state-dinner-white-house-4.jpg

I didn't watch but I gather from the comments that Biden looked like the same dementia patient as he has for a while now?

The expectation was he was going to be on the same drugs he was on for TSOTU, but nope.

He didn't look great at the beginning of the debate and he got worse throughout it.

dementia joe can hardly recite a coherent sentence and the other dude just lies through his teeth as he always does.

this is hard to watch. can we get two different candidates please? preferably ones that aren't 105 years old and incoherent, or convicted felons and adjudicated fraudsters and rapists who are facing nearly a hundred felony charges and are only running for office just to escape their own criminal accountability?

i mean out of a country of hundreds of millions of people, it comes down to these two geriatrics and crooks as to who are the most qualified for the job? out of all these hundreds of millions of people, there's no better candidates for president that they can find to lead them? these are the best that you are sending? is this even real?

smfh head. america you done fucked it up.

Going go edit a few of those posts you made in the 'When Does Biden Drop Out' thread?

Good show by Trump but just like all those videos you see of Trump voters saying "Don't care" it will happen on the left.

Sucks when clear evidence has no effect on people.

Going go edit a few of those posts you made in the 'When Does Biden Drop Out' thread?

dementia joe is not going to drop out.

sleepy joe has got cardio for days. just not yesterday.

i am not impressed by either of these geriatric old fucks performance. my point still stands. can we pls get some more qualified candidates? preferrably ones who aren't rapists and criminals, and aren't too old to forget what planet they are living on? kthxbye.

Back