• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Official Sherdawg Presidential debate round 1 PbP

Who won the debate

• I plan to vote Biden, and think Biden won

Votes: 10 6.3%
  • I’m (honestly) undecided, and think Biden won

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I plan to vote Trump, and think Biden won

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I plan to vote Trump, and think Trump won

Votes: 89 56.3%
  • I’m (honestly) undecided, and think Trump won

Votes: 35 22.2%
  • I plan to vote Biden, and think Trump won

Votes: 20 12.7%

• Total voters
“We’ve given more money to Ukraine and Israel than every other nation. I got NATO to put up their money. They need to put up their money these are all an ocean away.”

Okay, so you don’t want to have unfettered access to military bases all over the world to the point that if someone attacks US soil we have to send aircraft carriers which move in the span of days and weeks in order to launch retaliatory strikes? Isolationism didn’t work 100+ years ago and it doesn’t work now. Good to know.

Moderation fucking sucks for this debate. No, I'm not hating on myself, plebs.

Anyone who votes for that isolationist narcissist is just bonkers.

He did make various other NATO nations increase their defense budgets didn't he?

I don't mind pressure for equal spending or minimum commitments at all.

But "we will leave NATO" as a strong arm tactic feels like a preamble to the real ambition: abandoning American allies.

And now he’s back onto his whataboutism when comparing the Capitol storming and race riots, which are incredibly different things.

I love this game. Where's my fucking beer? Lol.

Can Biden piece together that Trump pardoned people who committed the same crime as Hunter Biden?

I won’t hold my breath.

They're voting for Cornell West or not at all. They're not gonna nickle and dime over who they believe will kill the brown people softly or not.

If anything, Trump's bringing the Jews to his side. Biden ain't doing shit but pissing both sides off.
If Biden wants to bring Palestinians to the Democrat side well this debate isn't helping his cause on bringing most Arabs on his side unfortunately tonight.

Back