Official Professional Wrestling Discussion V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fans attending the HOF ceremony are required to wear business attire-no T-shirts, no jeans, no sneakers.

with arn anderson and ricky steamboat still with wwe how does triple h get that honor? thats retarded

doesnt make it right

they might've asked Ric who he wanted to induct him.. and seeing as how H and Flair have gotten close over the past half decade or what not, i can see Flair asking for H to do the honor

with arn anderson and ricky steamboat still with wwe how does triple h get that honor? thats retarded

Three reasons.

1) He's banging the owners daughter
2) He's a Flair supermark
3) He's someone the casual fan attending the HOF ceremony/watching it on USA will recognize.

This is from Matt Hardy's Myspace regarding Jeff's house fire. It also has information on where you can send donations to Jeff Hardy.

I was having a pretty standard "gotta fly out early and go to work tomorrow" Friday night. I was washing and packing clothes, booking my rental car, and writing bills to put in the mail on my way to the airport in the morning. Around midnight on Saturday, March 15th, I let my beloved pet dog Lucas outside to use the bathroom. As I stepped outside, I smelled smoke. I walked around to my garage area and could see huge flames burning through the woods. The large flames appeared to be very close to Jeff

This is from Matt Hardy's Myspace regarding Jeff's house fire. It also has information on where you can send donations to Jeff Hardy.

I shouldnt have traded my TNA2 Jeff Hardy figure last month :icon_sad:

i hope the trade was worth it

no no no, i called you cocksucker... you cocksucker

I think you called me a jive turkey! *comes up closer to rncgnp looking threating then places the gun down on the table and starts a group laugh*

they might've asked Ric who he wanted to induct him.. and seeing as how H and Flair have gotten close over the past half decade or what not, i can see Flair asking for H to do the honor

They always do ask them,even if they already have chosen someone beforehand, an example of this was last year when the king wanted Lance Russell but insted they gave him captain kirk from star trek,that was just horrible though on the wwe's part,you could tell William Shatner was reading from cue cards and probably hadn't spoke to jerry since their moment on raw over 10 years ago.Lance Russell would have had some good stories I bet.

I really have to say this - Flair looked like he could've been the son of Dusty with those pics.

In Flair's book, he told Gagne that he wanted his original prsona to be....Ramblin Ricky Rhodes, the long lost brother of Dusty.

damn that story is bad. i feel even more for Jeff and Beth now. i wish i had something to send them, but i highly doubt any of my clothes would fit on either of them, and im broke so i couldnt by able to buy clothes for them. i will however be sending a letter with my condolences (sp) if any of you guys send anything, let it be known in here..

Post #117....Fuck me running. The new thread, and I don't get on until post # 117!

Post #117....Fuck me running. The new thread, and I don't get on until post # 117!

rnc's shooting for 100 on the 1st day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back