**Official Pacquiao vs Margarito Thread**

please don't taunt those with mental disabilities, thanks

For a guy with mental disabilities, he sure does know how to leave his mark... I've always liked goon.

who do you think came up with the phrase "Versatile goon is versitile"?

Mayweahter is obviously on The Tyson Road of Self-Destruction. A tough fight with Manny would end in an ugly way.
True. Due to Floyd's arrogance, after Manny dominates him, he'll never be the same. If Floyd ever agrees to fight him that is.

Mayweather was not in FNR4. They didn't want to pay up.

hqdefault.jpg

he can be in the game for what they offer...or free.. but he will be in the game

LOL! Yeah had been kinda bored with the fight world lately. Watched fights but did not care to discuss them. Things are getting interesting again now. Especially when Money Mayweather destroys another of their heroes and they all cry. Predict that the Pacquiao fans are going to be the most hilarious bunch yet. That will be hard to do, because the Hatton fans were pretty funny!

yeah they were... Hatton hasn't been the same since that fight either imo

I just wish Money and Pacmang would just fucking fight already

The scores may be one-sided but it was a hell of a fight.

Ok, guess I'll go find a video of the fight and watch... but if it sucks I'll find you, ambush and bash you with a lead pipe, and toss a saliva coated toothpick in your face

Ok, guess I'll go find a video of the fight and watch... but if it sucks I'll find you, ambush and bash you with a lead pipe, and toss a saliva coated toothpick in your face

it's entertaining Ax, but the ending gets kinda meh

You could always just watch the wwe instead...

some people will never be boxing fans.. I think were all cool with that

Lets see, after he technically decimates and destroys Pacquiao what will it be?

Mayweather wants no part of Saul Alvarez?
Mayweather is scared of Paul Williams?
Why doesn't Mayweather fight a Kiltschko brother?

So glad that scumbag Margarito lost. He is a cheater who got caught and never should have fought against a fighter who is out of his league. Margarito should have never been able to fight in boxing for what he did. So glad Manny put him in his place, which we all knew he would. Margarito can't beat a top fighter unless he cheats. Humble pie, have a slice Margarito you scumbag.

You could always just watch the wwe instead...

some people will never be boxing fans.. I think were all cool with that

seriously... you obviously know nothing about me, and if you think an intelligent person can't appreciate pro-wrestling and boxing as two totally different entities, then I really pity you

Fair enough. But if you accidentally watch tonight's UFC main event instead I take no responsibility for the suckiness you endure.

seriously... you obviously know nothing about me, and if you think an intelligent person can't appreciate pro-wrestling and boxing as two totally different entities, then I really pity you

Troof. One can be a sports fan and a sports entertainment fan.

Lets see, after he technically decimates and destroys Pacquiao what will it be?

Mayweather wants no part of Saul Alvarez?
Mayweather is scared of Paul Williams?
Why doesn't Mayweather fight a Kiltschko brother?

Are you serious dude?

Everyone here knows that Floyd is one-two fights from retirement if were lucky...

Pac is the wall between him being perceived as a cautious fighter, and him being perceived on the level of the all time greats..

he needs Pac to secure his legacy..

not that he cares about legacy though.. he knows for a fact that a loss takes away his marketability completely because most people watch Floyd with the hope that they will get to see him humbled... once he is humbled.. those fans will disappear
even Ellerby said the same shit before you try to say thats a lie.

Fair enough. But if you accidentally watch tonight's UFC main event instead I take no responsibility for the suckiness you endure.

haha... yeah, but this UFC didn't cost 50 bucks

Just read that Tony got rushed to the hospital and definitely will skip out on the press conference.

Back