**Official Pacquiao vs Margarito Thread**

He can claim that he is hemophobic or trypanophobic. He can take a fight with Clottey.

Clottey is not a big name so he's a big risk, and we all know Mayweather hates risks so that fight wouldn't happen. He would rather sit on the sidelines and wait for another big name with no risk to come along.

He can claim that he is hemophobic or trypanophobic. He can take a fight with Clottey.

Holy shit, over 8 thousand posts and you started in 2009. I can only imagine how fat and alone you are

Don't get all sensitive or Ill have to have a coffin match on your front lawn

There are fans that appreciate the build up.. those are generally the people that like the wwe style hype and drool over Mayweather...

and then there are fans that just dont give a shit about that stuff..people that just want to see a good fight..

the wweish fans will put up with a shitty fight if the build up was good.. The real fight fans will put up with some annoying wwe build up if the fight is good.

wow... I wish I could look at the world in such simple black and white terms.

How about people that love boxing and wrasslin... I don't watch boxing for the "build up", I watch it for the fights. When I want to watch a "show", I watch wrasslin

you should stop trying to stereotype everyone into two simple groups, it's kinda ignorant imo

Don't worry mayun. I know the Mosley beat down still hurts. Healing takes time.

If it makes you feel better, I am a Mosley fan too.

Dude STFU already !

This is Pacquiao - Margarito thread and you spoiled 5 pages of it with your insane Maywether rant

WTF ?? I came here to read something about last nights fight and all I can find is your garbage...:icon_twis

Holy shit, over 8 thousand posts and you started in 2009. I can only imagine how fat and alone you are

Have you ever heard of the OT forum? One can accumulate many posts quickly there. Not that any of that matters but since you... ahhh never mind.

Don't worry mayun. I know the Mosley beat down still hurts. Healing takes time.

If it makes you feel better, I am a Mosley fan too.

<--- only a moderate Mosely fan... Mosely lost me in the Winky fights.. seeing him shutting down and basically accept defeat midway through told me that his fighting spirit wasn't what I thought it was...

but what does Mosely have to do with the pac vs. May fight?

Have you ever heard of the OT forum? One can accumulate many posts quickly there. Not that any of that matters but since you... ahhh never mind.

Yea, you're still a fucking loser. There is a reason you get kicked around in the OT.

The guy doing pbp posted at least 70 times so I do not put much stock in post counts around here.
I would love to see Manny and Floyd but did you see how happy Pac is doing His political thing He can really make a difference for his country.

Well remember how heavily you were on the Mosley bandwagon. Know it still burns.

btw... the only times I rooted against Mosley were Mayweather, Winky (both times) and DLH 2.

Mosely has nothing at all to do with this.

Manny Pacquiao is a clear #1 p4p in Boxing now.
He's probably the GOAT too.

I imagine that Pac-man will petition for the Mayweather fight, but if he doesn't get it, He'll retire into Politics.

Well remember how heavily you were on the Mosley bandwagon. Know it still burns.

btw... the only times I rooted against Mosley were Mayweather, Winky (both times) and DLH 2.

Are you fucking serious?

I wrote a huge point by point comparison of Mayweather and Mosely's abilities and then followed it by prediciting that Mayweather would win...

did I want Mayweather to lose? Yeah./.. but I predicted he would win. I avatar better on Mosely just for fight night fun... but all my eggs were in the "Mosely might catch him" basket. and my logical predicition was Mayweather

I mean I know you are trying to score some browny points so you can feel good about this little debate we are having.. but do some research or talk from experience brochacho

Good LAWD!!! That one takes the cake. Goodnight everyone.

I wouldn't say he is the greastest of all time, atleat not yet but i'd say he's up there. I'd put him between top 10-15 and he deserves to be in the top 15-20 at the very least IMO. Atleast he's cementing his legacy by taking tough fights rather than wasting his career like your boyfriend Mayweather. Oh, wait that's right you like little kids not guys. My bad.

You're really a pedophile?

Hide yo Sons, Hide yo Daughters 'cause Da Goon molestin Errbody out here.

Sherdogs boxing discussion>>>>>>>>>>>>the heavyweights. I feel like I could have a more intelligent discussion about mma here than in that shithole.

You're really a pedophile?

What kind of question is that. It works like this:

• There is a subforum here called Off-Topic
  • We troll on another for fun in the Off-Topic
  • Some people have problems leaving their lame jokes in Off-Topic

Back