**** OFFICIAL PACQUIAO vs BRONER - JAN 19 - Fight Discussions/Spoilers ****

Who wins?

• Total voters
I can confirm that's there's something going on upstairs from what I've seen of him. Unless he was playing a character for years on camera (in low points of his career).

He legit comes across like some of the troubled teens I've known in the past.

Yea makes sense. And the sad thing is he comes across as a guy that will NEVER admit or acknowledge that he has a problem and therefore will never be able to address whatever issues he has. If I was to bet I would say that his story is one of those that does not end happily.

Broner just isn't elite at anything in his game, and if he ever was it has certainly gone. He has a skill set that could get him into the elite ranks if he had the work ethic and dedication of someone like a Mayweather but I would say that is the weakest part of his game...

This is actually bittersweet. On the one hand Broner gets schooled by a 40 yrs old, on the other hand Pacquiao will keep fighting until he gets wiped out. Or worse. We could get a second Money fight.

Pacman is a legend, he showed speed, power, and heart. What a legend, top 5 all time easily.

This is actually bittersweet. On the one hand Broner gets schooled by a 40 yrs old, on the other hand Pacquiao will keep fighting until he gets wiped out. Or worse. We could get a second Money fight.

I’ll take this scenario over his great career ending on the note that adrien broner KOs or dominates him and talks shit after

Manny looks sharper than Floyd as of late. Yes, Floyd has fought slugs but he's also looked slow and sloppy.

Broner's corner was telling him he was winning every round, so of course that's what he thinks happened by the end of it and it also ties in with his complete lack of urgency in the second half of the fight.

And then he's content to act like a sparring partner for way too many rounds, just reacting and barely ever leading or trying to push the pace. He actually did better than I expected as I didn't think he'd win any of the rounds, but I had it 8-4 at the end.

Broner is a bum and a piece of trash lmao.

I'm confused by some of these comments. Am I the only who was disappointing with Pacquiaos performance. Broner did a lot better than I expected. No wonder why Pac wants none of Crawford.

I'm confused by some of these comments. Am I the only who was disappointing with Pacquiaos performance. Broner did a lot better than I expected. No wonder why Pac wants none of Crawford.
Imo Pac-Man won 10/12 rounds

Manny joined PBC who has the deepest ww division. Nobody is running from Crawford he is alone in the top rank island

Imo Pac-Man won 10/12 rounds

Manny joined PBC who has the deepest ww division. Nobody is running from Crawford he is alone in the top rank island
There's no denying Pac won. He clearly did but still he was very hesitant at times and had a hard time landing shots. Broner is overrated. I've always believe this and I expected Manny to have an easier time with him.

Both Arum and Crawford had tried to make pac/crawford. There was talk of it for ages yet it never happened and my guess is that's mostly due to Pacquiao. I think Pacquiao would have a harder time with Crawford than any other welterweight in PBC based off styles making fights.

I've also criticized Crawford for staying with Top Rank.

Pac is 40 and pitched a shutout. How can that be measured as disappointing?

There's no denying Pac won. He clearly did but still he was very hesitant at times and had a hard time landing shots. Broner is overrated. I've always believe this and I expected Manny to have an easier time with him.

Both Arum and Crawford had tried to make pac/crawford. There was talk of it for ages yet it never happened and my guess is that's mostly due to Pacquiao. I think Pacquiao would have a harder time with Crawford than any other welterweight in PBC based off styles making fights.

I think if you're much disappointed in Pacquiao then you probably had an unrealistic idea of where he's at right now. Pacquiao's 40 and the Matthyse fight wasn't much to go off of as Matthyse's nothing special, and before that he dropped the fight vs. Horn. We've known for awhile that Crawford would walk through Pacquiao. Broner had a little more success than I had thought he would do, but, Broner's the kind of guy who does enough to compete and not to win vs. top opposition, so he's always managed to be competitive in his losses.

the big problem is most people are missing the point, pac is 40 years old and crawford is much younger, sure pac looks good for his age but a fight with much younger fighters is never an apple to apple comparison.

In other words, the way I look at it is even if crawford beat pac who says to say he could beat a prime 31 year old pac....in terms of the broner fight, if pac did what he did at 40 just imagine what a 31 year old pac could've done against broner, my guess is he would've been able to get the stoppage or finish.

Pac's a warrior and keeps on fighting but as age catches up to him as a fan you can never expect the legends or goat to going up against the young new breed of fighters, eventually the playing field is so uneven and never indicates who really is better, you never get a prime vs prime fight....mayweather and pac makes sense because the age is similar, crawford vs pac I would think the younger crawford would get the win.

Manny looks sharper than Floyd as of late. Yes, Floyd has fought slugs but he's also looked slow and sloppy.

It's not like he really tried either........

Had Floyd been more motivated for the Conor fight it wouldve been a KO way earlier

the big problem is most people are missing the point, pac is 40 years old and crawford is much younger, sure pac looks good for his age but a fight with much younger fighters is never an apple to apple comparison.

In other words, the way I look at it is even if crawford beat pac who says to say he could beat a prime 31 year old pac....in terms of the broner fight, if pac did what he did at 40 just imagine what a 31 year old pac could've done against broner, my guess is he would've been able to get the stoppage or finish.

Pac's a warrior and keeps on fighting but as age catches up to him as a fan you can never expect the legends or goat to going up against the young new breed of fighters, eventually the playing field is so uneven and never indicates who really is better, you never get a prime vs prime fight....mayweather and pac makes sense because the age is similar, crawford vs pac I would think the younger crawford would get the win.
I think most people would have a 31 year old Pacquiao as a big favourite over Crawford. Pacquiao's done enough in the sport, and is old enough, that he doesn't need to fight someone like Crawford or Spence now, and shouldn't really be criticized for it. He faced enough killers in his prime, he's at the end of his career, and no one's under any illusions that he's the top guy anymore.

I don’t agree

I think most people would have a 31 year old Pacquiao as a big favourite over Crawford. Pacquiao's done enough in the sport, and is old enough, that he doesn't need to fight someone like Crawford or Spence now, and shouldn't really be criticized for it. He faced enough killers in his prime, he's at the end of his career, and no one's under any illusions that he's the top guy anymore.

i agree with you a 31 year old pac i think would win against crawford, but a 40 year old against the current 31 year old crawford i would think crawford would win mainly because of being younger.

Back