Multiplatform Official Next-gen WITCHER 3 Discussion

I've played through Witcher 3 four times before so I thought I've about 100% the game at some point, but I found a quest line that's long and I haven't previously encountered.

In Skellige, I completed a contract to rid a lighthouse of a curse. I completed it and I returned to the contract-giver at a bar and we were attacked, and I killed the two attackers. He was mortally wounded, and had a cutscene of him dying on the bar floor saying he lived honorably but died like a fool.

I was confronted outside the bar by a mob headed by the father of the two men I killed saying I'd be put on trial for murder and Madman Lugos would be a judge. I was put in prison and had to use the Jedi-mindtrick on the guard (I'm sure there was another way to get out, but thats simpler and gave be 40exp). I went to go see Madman Lugos who was being yelled at by the father that led the mob.

Madman Lugos declared me guilty, said I'd have to pay the boys weight in silver, but he'd pay it as long as I went on a quest with his son to the 'Cave of Dreams.' Where I currently am, where there's a ghost whale flying through the cave, and there was a cutscene involving a vision of... King Bran (Who'a funeral you attend when you first meet Yennefer in Skellige).

That's how far I've got so far, and just thought I'd make a post about how damn deep this game is. In my 5th playthrough I'm STILL discovering new shit completely by accident.

I messed around with it yesterday, ran like shit. It broke my fall damage mod too, but not the bigger inventory.

Even with RT off it ran poorly. I have a 3080, I find that really bizarre. They're basically using the texture mod I used.

I did a freah install to see if that helped, but I wasnt getting a smooth FR. With RT on it was terrible, regardless of FSR. If you go on tje forums, people with 4090's are having loads of issues too.

i wound up rolling back to an earlier version and reinstalled my mods.

Sounds like console is the way to go.
You have to take all the kids out I’m pretty sure. I have a 3080 as well and I was running the game cranked up all the way at 3800x1600 and getting like 70 fps. I was also trying to get away with running a couple of mods, but unfortunately it would crash the game if I tried to load a save with them

I've been taking my time playing though this, and was surprised to see my playtime is 90 hours so far. I skipped some of the sidequests of the main game which I've completed. I'm halfway through Blood & Wine, and haven't even started Heart Of Stone yet.

In three of my previous playthroughs I played through it on the medium difficulty, then on the fourth on hard. Blood & Wine was particularly difficult because of those damned poisonous plant & giant centipede enemies. But in this playthrough I've paid far more attention to developing blade oils & potions. There's a potion named 'Golden Oriole' and when you're poisoned it actually heals you... made those very annoying enemies significantly easier. Makes them into a pushover.

Also, usually I'm a Igni/GriffinArmor player, but in this playthrough I'm going with Quen/BearArmor for a more defensive build and its been awesome. Between using that build after finally getting the Grandmaster armor and the Golden Oriole potion, its been almost TOO easy in comparison to my previous playthrough on Hard.

I'm going to take a few months off between this playthough and my next NewGame+ playthrough, and I'm considering playing through it on the hardest difficulty.

Shitload of people streaming this game on Youtube and Twitch

I've been taking my time playing though this, and was surprised to see my playtime is 90 hours so far. I skipped some of the sidequests of the main game which I've completed. I'm halfway through Blood & Wine, and haven't even started Heart Of Stone yet.

In three of my previous playthroughs I played through it on the medium difficulty, then on the fourth on hard. Blood & Wine was particularly difficult because of those damned poisonous plant & giant centipede enemies. But in this playthrough I've paid far more attention to developing blade oils & potions. There's a potion named 'Golden Oriole' and when you're poisoned it actually heals you... made those very annoying enemies significantly easier. Makes them into a pushover.

Also, usually I'm a Igni/GriffinArmor player, but in this playthrough I'm going with Quen/BearArmor for a more defensive build and its been awesome. Between using that build after finally getting the Grandmaster armor and the Golden Oriole potion, its been almost TOO easy in comparison to my previous playthrough on Hard.

I'm going to take a few months off between this playthough and my next NewGame+ playthrough, and I'm considering playing through it on the hardest difficulty.
Igni/griffin armor? Yuck

I’m a school of the cat guy myself. I should force myself to try out one of the green builds with bear armor, but I love being a glass cannon. I’ve always felt like the signs were pretty underpowered and just use Quen 90% of the time.

My first play through was in normal but normal was way too easy. You don’t even need to bother with potions or oils on normal. I’m playing it in deathmarch right now and the difficulty is pretty perfect once you get over the soul crush initial hump

Igni/griffin armor? Yuck

<WhatIsThis>
Its debatedly the best offensive build in the game. Mastercrafted Griffin armor enables you to use Igni (fully upgraded) twice in a row. And when you get it enchanted when enemies die by Igni, they explode and set other enemies aflame.

Very very satisfying.

It also overloads the Yarden ability.

@4:43

I’m a school of the cat guy myself. I should force myself to try out one of the green builds with bear armor, but I love being a glass cannon. I’ve always felt like the signs were pretty underpowered and just use Quen 90% of the time.

Trust me, playing with a new build, really makes this game a completely new experience.

I’m playing it in deathmarch right now and the difficulty is pretty perfect once you get over the soul crush initial hump

Whenever you do a NG+, play with that Igni/Griffin build.

I deeply regret my first three times playing the game I basically did the same thing three times in a row. The whole point with the different sets of armor (especially with the mastercrafted sets) is for there to be completely different ways to play the game.

After nearly a month of playing, I've finished Witcher 3's main storyline, Blood & Wine, and Heart of Stone... all for the 5th time.

This is the 1st time I've played through it all in nearly 3 years and its all aged perfectly. Well, all of the narrative problems that were there before are still there, but this experience has scratched that itch I've had over the last 2 years to play it all over again.

Main Quest - Before CP2077 was released there was comments from the development team that the main quest would be a bit shorter than Witcher 3's because according to analitics many players stopped playing after the assault on Kaer Morhen... and I now completely understand why. At that point Ciri was saved, the Wild Hunt was defeated, and that battle seemed like a suitable finale in the narrative. The remaining 6 to 7 hours of the story... well.. didn't seem like there was much of a point to it, as so far what was meant to be the real finale was... lacking. And in-between Kaer Morhen and the finale battle in Skellige felt shallow in comparison to the previous acts of the story. I went for the 'Ciri Becomes Empress' ending because I think that's the canon one, but I'll probably go for the 'Ciri becomes a Witcher' in my next playthrough in something like 6 months.

Different to my previous playthroughs, I went from the main story to Blood & Wine, which I'd say is the beat-for-beat absolute best narrative in all of Witcher 3 by a very wide margin. I have very few criticisms and mostly overwhelming praise. I hope CDPR views this as the gold standard for Witcher 4 to aspire to be.

Heart of Stone.... *Sigh*... its clearly the weakest of the main narratives. First, I started this at level 51 and after five to six hours I ended it barely on Level 52. I have absolutely no idea why they went from giving generous XP for completing the main missions of the main quest and Blood & Wine, to giving 50 to 100 XP for missions in Heart of Stone. For advancing in the game, this seems extremely lacking for the effort.

Two, it contains two of the worst sections of all of Witcher3... the wedding & Von Everic estate. The wedding has somewhat grown on me over the times I've played through it, but gameplay-wise it is very dull and without challenge or depth. The Von Everic estate is just pure depression and its not fun to play through in least bit.

Three, complete lack of realistic narrative choices. This is the most linear section of Witcher 3 because you're not really given any real choices at all... except for the ending. And given the quality of siding with O'Dimm at the end its clearly obvious what they would have rather have players side with Von Everic... and that's the obvious choice that Geralt would have taken as well because its the only ending that's satisfying and has a final confrontation with the most evil being in the game.

I'm thinking after my next playthrough I'm going to retire this game for a very very long time because its very time consuming.

Anyone else finished playing through it since the next-gen update?

After nearly a month of playing, I've finished Witcher 3's main storyline, Blood & Wine, and Heart of Stone... all for the 5th time.

This is the 1st time I've played through it all in nearly 3 years and its all aged perfectly. Well, all of the narrative problems that were there before are still there, but this experience has scratched that itch I've had over the last 2 years to play it all over again.

Main Quest - Before CP2077 was released there was comments from the development team that the main quest would be a bit shorter than Witcher 3's because according to analitics many players stopped playing after the assault on Kaer Morhen... and I now completely understand why. At that point Ciri was saved, the Wild Hunt was defeated, and that battle seemed like a suitable finale in the narrative. The remaining 6 to 7 hours of the story... well.. didn't seem like there was much of a point to it, as so far what was meant to be the real finale was... lacking. And in-between Kaer Morhen and the finale battle in Skellige felt shallow in comparison to the previous acts of the story. I went for the 'Ciri Becomes Empress' ending because I think that's the canon one, but I'll probably go for the 'Ciri becomes a Witcher' in my next playthrough in something like 6 months.

Different to my previous playthroughs, I went from the main story to Blood & Wine, which I'd say is the beat-for-beat absolute best narrative in all of Witcher 3 by a very wide margin. I have very few criticisms and mostly overwhelming praise. I hope CDPR views this as the gold standard for Witcher 4 to aspire to be.

Heart of Stone.... *Sigh*... its clearly the weakest of the main narratives. First, I started this at level 51 and after five to six hours I ended it barely on Level 52. I have absolutely no idea why they went from giving generous XP for completing the main missions of the main quest and Blood & Wine, to giving 50 to 100 XP for missions in Heart of Stone. For advancing in the game, this seems extremely lacking for the effort.

Two, it contains two of the worst sections of all of Witcher3... the wedding & Von Everic estate. The wedding has somewhat grown on me over the times I've played through it, but gameplay-wise it is very dull and without challenge or depth. The Von Everic estate is just pure depression and its not fun to play through in least bit.

Three, complete lack of realistic narrative choices. This is the most linear section of Witcher 3 because you're not really given any real choices at all... except for the ending. And given the quality of siding with O'Dimm at the end its clearly obvious what they would have rather have players side with Von Everic... and that's the obvious choice that Geralt would have taken as well because its the only ending that's satisfying and has a final confrontation with the most evil being in the game.

I'm thinking after my next playthrough I'm going to retire this game for a very very long time because its very time consuming.

Good read, G.

Good read.

I have not. I fired it up for the first time in over 3 years the other day. TBH I'm a little disappointed with the graphical improvements of the update. I tried the option that let's you skip the main story and jump right into the DLCs and was immediately annoyed by the fact that it didn't let me make the major main story choices to set the game state how I want. I tinkered around and did some side quests for about an hour. I think I'm going to start a fresh level 1 playthrough next weekend.

As I said I haven't played it in a long time, but I totally disagree about the narrative strength of Hearts of
Stone. You're right that it's the most linear, but I loved the story. The first time I played Hearts of Stone I played straight through the DLC questline without getting sidetracked at all. That's extremely uncommon for me. I thought it was super interesting. It's probably my favorite questline in the game.

The main quest has really cool parts that are almost like miniature questlines within the main quest. I like a lot of those. I think the main, overarching story of finding Ciri and saving the world from the Wild Hunt is pretty bland and uninteresting.

Blood and Wine is fantastic. It's obviously the superior expansion overall. It adds way more content including some really great side quests. Speaking strictly of narrative, though, I thought it was somewhat predictable and not as enthralling as Hearts of Stone.

TBH I'm a little disappointed with the graphical improvements of the update.

That was another thing that disappointed me.

Given the power of the XBX & PS5, its obvious they have the capabilities to do much more with Witcher 3 than they did.

But it is a free update. But I would have proudly have paid $20 to make it look at good as many mods from 2017 made it look on PC.

That said, its still a decent upgrade, but I bet they put too much stock in the ray-tracing 30FPS mode when most gamers are going to play it at 60FPS.

As I said I haven't played it in a long time, but I totally disagree about the narrative strength of Hearts of
Stone. You're right that it's the most linear, but I loved the story. The first time I played Hearts of Stone I played straight through the DLC questline without getting sidetracked at all. That's extremely uncommon for me. I thought it was super interesting. It's probably my favorite questline in the game.

I felt the same the first and second times playing through Hearts of Stone. But the last 3 times the flaws become unable to ignore.

Don't get me wrong, the storyline itself (as linear as it is) is enjoyable, with Gaunter O'Dimm being a contender for greatest antagonist in gaming history. But the flaws I mentioned can't be ignored. And the extremely weak XP, with no explanation why, is extremely bothersome.

The main quest has really cool parts that are almost like miniature questlines within the main quest. I like a lot of those. I think the main, overarching story of finding Ciri and saving the world from the Wild Hunt is pretty bland and uninteresting.

The best part of Heart of Stone is The Heist. I'd stack that up to any part of the main questline up until after Kaer Morhen.

Main Storyline - 9.5 from Beginning to Finding Ciri.
10/10 - Finding Ciri to Kaer Morhen Finale.
8.5/10 - Kaer Morhen Finale to Ending.
*Best Cast of Characters.

Heart of Stone - 8.5/10, Overall.
*Best Antagonist, by a very wide margin.

Blood & Wine - 9.90 all the way through.
*Best storyline & amazing pacing.

I felt the same the first and second times playing through Hearts of Stone. But the last 3 times the flaws become unable to ignore.
That makes perfect sense. I think I just heavily weight the initial experience. It doesn't seem fair to judge a story based on subsequent playthroughs when I already know what's coming. Although, i guess it's reasonable to award bonus points to stories that stay fun on multiple plays.

Is this worth re-downloading for PC? I played it like 3 years ago with the graphics heavily enhanced with mods already.

Been playing this off and on. Got the update for last gen. They finally got rid of that stupid "stamina" bullshit, where you could only run for a bit, and then have to stop for five seconds, to refill your stamina meter. So that was a plus. Not a fan of "quick selection" with powers(I'm just too used to the old scheme), so I turned that off. That's about all I noticed for last gen.

It didn't do anything for this weird glitch I've had on this run, though. I stumbled over a smithing area early on, and a random hammer just attached itself to Geralt. It's right in between his feet at all times. it's always there, just frozen at his feet. I can't get rid of it. I've tried everything. It's there in cutscenes, and when I'm running or on roach. Fast travel doesn't shake it. Quitting and restarting doesn't shake it. It even shows up on the inventory screen. I tried looking it up, but it doesn't seem common. I couldn't find anything on it. It doesn't interfere with the game or anything, but it's just...there. At this point, if I got rid of it, I think I'd miss it, LOL. Such a weird glitch.

Not a fan of "quick selection" with powers(I'm just too used to the old scheme), so I turned that off. That's about all I noticed for last gen.

Think you're the only one I've heard that doesn't like it.

IMHO its one of the best improvements if you like using more than one sign, and some of the mastercrafted armors give bonuses to two signs.

Such a weird glitch.

That's odd. Haven't heard of that glitch.

Have you tried exiting out of the game and reloading it?

Think you're the only one I've heard that doesn't like it.

IMHO its one of the best improvements if you like using more than one sign, and some of the mastercrafted armors give bonuses to two signs.

Yeah, I'm sure it's fine when you get used to it, but I was getting my ass kicked in some battles because my brain was too hard wired to the old scheme, and I was hitting the wrong buttons all the time, so I couldn't be bothered to learn it. I also like slowing things down sometimes, and pausing the action, to give it a bit of a turn based feel.

That's odd. Haven't heard of that glitch.

Have you tried exiting out of the game and reloading it?

Yeah, I've tried every conventional method, and then some. I remember when it happened, and thought "Oh' that's weird. Ah' well, it'll probably go away after a bit", and it never did. I've stripped him naked, replaced all the armor, jumped off cliffs, drowned him, blew him up, fast traveled, reloaded old saves...nothing. The only time it goes away, are in the baked in cutscenes for the big moments in the game. Other than that, it's there. It's fuckin' hilarious sometimes in the basic cutscenes, because there's always this random hammer just stuck to that space. I sometimes got my hopes up that it was gone, but then the camera would pan out and it would still be there. LOL. I actually thought riding Roach would get rid of it(I never ride Roach), but nope. It just stays right under Roach. It's so weird. It's just stuck to that space.

I've come to terms with it. The hammer is now just a part of Geralt.

The alternate Nilfgardian armour looks horrible!

Vv8Cdm4.png

Compared to the original:

JDVWHU3.png

I'm getting an error when I try to load up the game

Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(93): I dont know any 'IGMOPT_AO_SSAO'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(94): I dont know any 'IGMOPT_AO_NRDRTAO'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(96): I dont know any 'IGMOPT_AO_NRDRTAO'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(99): I dont know any 'IGMOPT_AO_RTAO'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(101): I dont know any 'IGMOPT_AO_SSAO'
Error [modcustomlocalizationfix]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu\igmoptions.ws(586): To few params in call to function 'UpdateOptions'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu\igmutilities.ws(56): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu\igmutilities.ws(152): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu\igmutilities.ws(152): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu\igmutilities.ws(154): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu\igmutilities.ws(154): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu\igmutilities.ws(308): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu\igmutilities.ws(308): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu\igmutilities.ws(310): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu\igmutilities.ws(310): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu\igmutilities.ws(426): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu\igmutilities.ws(426): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu\igmutilities.ws(428): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu\igmutilities.ws(428): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\hud\modules\hudmoduledeathscreen.ws(52): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(769): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(1182): Function 'IngameMenu_GatherOptionUpdatedValues' does not take 4 param(s)
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(1185): Could not find function 'IngameMenu_GatherOptionUpdatedValueList'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(1219): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(1578): I dont know any 'IGMOPT_AO_NRDRTAO'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(1580): I dont know any 'IGMOPT_AO_NRDRTAO'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(1585): I dont know any 'IGMOPT_AO_RTAO'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(1587): I dont know any 'IGMOPT_AO_SSAO'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(1654): Could not find function 'IngameMenu_AdditionalOptionValueChangeHandling'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(2040): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(2125): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(2173): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(2177): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(2181): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(2327): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(2339): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(2373): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(2377): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(2545): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\deathscreenmenu.ws(116): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\startscreenmenubase.ws(92): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\r4guimanager.ws(883): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\r4guimanager.ws(1692): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'

Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(30): Global native function 'EnableDebugOverlayFilter' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(32): Global native function 'EnableDebugPostProcess' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(11): Global native function 'DebugSetEShowFlag' was not exported from C++ code.

It had me in the first half, not gonna lie

The_Witcher_3_Wild_Hunt_2023.01.20-21.36.png

I'm getting an error when I try to load up the game

Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(93): I dont know any 'IGMOPT_AO_SSAO'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(94): I dont know any 'IGMOPT_AO_NRDRTAO'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(96): I dont know any 'IGMOPT_AO_NRDRTAO'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(99): I dont know any 'IGMOPT_AO_RTAO'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(101): I dont know any 'IGMOPT_AO_SSAO'
Error [modcustomlocalizationfix]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu\igmoptions.ws(586): To few params in call to function 'UpdateOptions'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu\igmutilities.ws(56): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\hud\modules\hudmoduledeathscreen.ws(52): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(769): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(1182): Function 'IngameMenu_GatherOptionUpdatedValues' does not take 4 param(s)
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(1185): Could not find function 'IngameMenu_GatherOptionUpdatedValueList'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(1219): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(1578): I dont know any 'IGMOPT_AO_NRDRTAO'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(1580): I dont know any 'IGMOPT_AO_NRDRTAO'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(1585): I dont know any 'IGMOPT_AO_RTAO'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(1587): I dont know any 'IGMOPT_AO_SSAO'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(1654): Could not find function 'IngameMenu_AdditionalOptionValueChangeHandling'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(2040): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(2125): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(2173): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(2177): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(2181): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(2327): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(2339): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(2373): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(2377): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(2545): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\deathscreenmenu.ws(116): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\startscreenmenubase.ws(92): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\r4guimanager.ws(883): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'
Error [content0]game\gui\r4guimanager.ws(1692): Could not find function 'GetPlatformLocString'

Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(30): Global native function 'EnableDebugOverlayFilter' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(32): Global native function 'EnableDebugPostProcess' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(11): Global native function 'DebugSetEShowFlag' was not exported from C++ code.
Do you have the mod manager installed? That could be your problem.

Back