Official NBA Playoffs thread v7...The Warriors Dynasty LOOMS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crowder won't accept a bench role. He's too sensitive. He's been terrible in the yoffs the past 2 seasons.

He was all in for a bench role when it meant Durant, he'll adapt. SF and C are where the team needs to upgrade. They could have a super bench if they sign Hayward though and Smart/Brown/Rozier etc keep growing. Have high hopes for Zizic especially and Yabusele, could see Fultz coming off the bench but a guard needs to go regardless.

Lol at Kawhi being a top 3 playersz

Steph
Durant
Isiaiah Thomas
Kyle Lowry
Westbrook
Harden
Draymond
Kawhi.

Also TP is one of the worst point guards against the dubs. Pops usually benches him because Curry cooks him so bad.

Surprising you went this route and not the route where you argue that you're not a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: who nut hugs Staff or a Nazi.

Interesting

draymond over kawhi?
hahahhahahahahahaahahahaah + hahahahahaahahahahaahah= hahahahahahaahahaah

He was all in for a bench role when it meant Durant, he'll adapt. SF and C are where the team needs to upgrade. They could have a super bench if they sign Hayward though and Smart/Brown/Rozier etc keep growing. Have high hopes for Zizic especially and Yabusele, could see Fultz coming off the bench but a guard needs to go regardless.

Expecting to lose both Bradley and Smart, the latter through a trade, and keep IT.

Kawhi went down in my book since he basically bitched out of a series. Could have easily been back for game 4 but Spurs knew it was pointless and gave up.

Kawhi went down in my book since he basically bitched out of a series. Could have easily been back for game 4 but Spurs knew it was pointless and gave up.
I think that's Pops call though, not Kiwi.

Expecting to lose both Bradley and Smart, the latter through a trade, and keep IT.

Smart can play any position on the floor, I'd keep him. Don't want to lose too many of your defensive minded guys. I'm not paying IT, hes gonna age poorly and I don't trust the effort to be there once hes paid. Bradley will come cheaper, has gotten better every year and I don't see effort ever being a problem. Only thing that worries me is the injuries, but i feel the same way about IT with his style of play going forward, despite not having the history of missing games that AB has.

Its a tough call, there are so many ways Dunny can go this offseason. None of them are an easy call.

I cant wait for the light skinned brothers to murder these fuckers

Given how this playoffs has gone for the Warios, Kyrie's ankle will require surgery and Bern will blow out his knee in Game 1 of the Finals.

The Heat would have beat the C's in the first round if it weren't for the obvious sabotage by the league to keep the Heat out.

Silver knew the Heat had a legit chance of taking out the Cav's, wanted to keep them as far away as possible.

Waiters would have have hit the whole league with the fucking pose these yoffs.
XBmXBPN.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back