• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v8.0 Kneeling is for peasants***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the fuck is this old bald white guy on the lakers?

Lmao. You know the lakes are bad if they’re getting blown out by this version of the clips

LMFAO

so I needed a new tie for a wedding this weekend, and Im pretty sure I bought the EXACT one that Walton is wearing tonight

I took it home and was like ehhhh I dunno about this... showed it to my girl and my best friend, and both were like "dude that's an old man tie"

Shit cracked me up

lonzo would have 18 assists by now if he played with nba-level talent. all the right passes, all on the money
Is the whole of this season gonna be a "Lonzo would have if...", "Lonzo would be this if...." ?

Lakes should have given lonzo some garbage time in order to get his confidence up.

He has 4 rebounds, a block, and multiple good passes but they lead to shots at the FT stripe instead of assists.

Watch the actual game and not the box score you massive can or else I'll send you right back to the hell hole you came from.

Yeah what game did you watch?

He is non aggressive... doesn't create offense, has no leadership skills, sloppy with the ball.

Every time he brings the ball up court, he gives the ball up as soon as he crosses half court. He's not creating anything. He's the damn point guard. He's not running the offense. Lakers are playing hot potato.

i dont have time to watch the game, but meh, its not like the Lakers were stellar in the preseason and this is a surprise.

take Lopez out of there, and i'm pretty sure some WNBA teams are beating these guys.

Lonzo making great passes and everyone missing, he should have 6 or 50 assists by now.

Ok but as the point guard... you see your team is missing, you step up and make baskets. Dude was 1 for 6 lol. He wasn't trying to score

Lonzos passing on the pick and roll/pop needs to be crisper, hes out there throwing those little flick/shuffle passes and the Clips D was the receiver instantly

Frank Ntilikina, Willy Hernangomez and Damyean Dotson got a total of 12 minutes between them.. it was a blowout loss ffs

Fire Jeff Hornacek

Patrick Beverley took his lunch money. Run tell daddy

Best part is Bev said he was going to do it. Miss having him in Houston but I get why he was pissed off.

Lol VC's return to Toronto

Tony's return to Memphis

See, that's how you treat someone who meant a lot to your team. Even when they aren't on your team anymore.

LMAO

According to The Undefeated's Marc J. Spears, Beverley appeared to direct his emotion toward Lakers rookie point guard Lonzo Ball, saying, "Weak ass motherf--ker. Bring him out on the court with me and I will tear his ass up."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back