• Nah

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • IDC

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone on RealGM is bitching about the Nuts' logo but I think Sacramento has the worst. Blue Diamond Almonds? wtf lmao
The first thing I thought when I saw Blue Diamond Almonds was how in the world could they afford to sponsor an NBA team?

Legit, never heard of em.

Everyone on RealGM is bitching about the Nuts' logo but I think Sacramento has the worst. Blue Diamond Almonds? wtf lmao
Nuts is by far the worst. A square of bright red above black, with white below it? It looks like somebody got stabbed in the chest lmao

I would take PG for Ball straight up if I'm Lakers but no way Indy would let that go. That may require Julius Randle, whom I'd like to keep if I'm going small next to Boy George and Ingram. PG has shown he has the ups to make some big shots and doesn't shy away from the moment. He plays terrific D and with the emergence of Russel's stroking, if Ingram can even pan out as a passable 3&D that team would be sick. I'd take that over the experiment of seeing if Lonzo's non-elite athleticism and poor release translate against NBA level size/speed. Could be failed experiment 2.0

This team is basically one GSW big 3 injury away from competing against them in the Conference Finals in about 2 or 3 years imo. GSW so mentally weak that if one goes down they would probably crumble to pressure, especially if they can't afford to lock up Iggy and Livingston on cheap contracts.

Wondering what's eventually gonna be on cHeat jerseys. Hopefully something tasteful like Condom Depot

Lakes' has been leaked, seems appropriate..

041616-losangeles-lakers-jersey.jpg

Lakers just made more cap space for 2018

Dunny's empire falling apart piece by piece LOL

Lakers and Nuts both add wins

BD might want to hold off on buying that jersey

The failed experiment has ended

Thank mighty Zeus... and Mozgoof is gone... phew.

Dcangelo Rustle was/is a turd.

I remember the first game of last season, he hit a 3 and was yelling "THIS IS MY HOUSE!!"

GTFO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blunttruth
Back