• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v1.0 - Trade rumors and Banana Boats***

Does Raul get traded on draft night?

• Yeah

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Nah

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • IDC

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I routinely accidentally CC Maverick Carter when I really intend to CC Donald Sterling. Completely reasonable mistake, imo.

I'm going to start drunk dialing him

RR just said he used the n word in an email. lmao

i didn't know that when i wrote that

racist owners isn't exactly an exception though (it's almost par for the course)

racist owners isn't exactly an exception though (it's almost par for the course)
So being racist doesn't make you a terrible owner? Kinda embarrassing that a minority such as yourself thinks racism is okay as long as master spends a lot of money on you and helps you win championships.

So being racist doesn't make you a terrible owner? Kinda embarrassing that a minority such as yourself thinks racism is okay as long as master spends a lot of money on you and helps you win championships.

being racist makes you a terrible human being

Being a racist doesn't make you a bad owner, it just makes you a bad person. If OKC's ownership wanted to send me a weekly email hating on my efficient German heritage and had blew money like Cavs do in order a keep Harden, KD and Brick core I would be elated. I'd read them every Sunday while dropping my morning deuce and thank the bball gods.

The real issue with Sterling that was so egregious was that he had a stake in a big market and perpetually ran it into the ground and didn't give an F. I believe he may have made some comments about Magic having HIV as well iirc.

I wouldn't say that. There's a lot of good owners out there. Gilbert is just a piece of shit (like I would say about anyone who is racist)

I want PorzGOAT in green next season.

Fill has to be trolling at this point

Magic is trying to prove he is more incompetent then Jim buss

Lets trade all the young talent away for a 28 year old that has proven he is not a superstar

A player that wont even take you to the second round most likely

All these delusions that lebron wants to play in LA

LMFAO

Can't believe idiots actually believe that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back