Official Joseph Aldo vs Max Holloway

Holloway just finished Pettis who was never finished even in higher weight classes and people says he does not have power?

Fight is a toss up. Aldo does really well when he has a reach advantage but that is not the case here. I think he could turn into NCAA Aldo and take Max down. His TDs are really underrated.

It really is the case here though. Aldo has the reach advantage.

Its crazy how underrated Aldo has become since losing to Conor. He is still probably the most skilled well rounded fighter in the world and should beat Max. Aldo has the advantage everywhere. Aldo does well vs everyone except Conor, and he fought like an idiot there. Had nothing to do with reach

I have to choose Aldo, especially after he picked Edgar apart. The only time Aldo goes commando is when Conor's involved, the rest of the time he's pretty calm and kicks his opponents' asses. I expect more of the same until he loses to someone other than McGregor.

It really is the case here though. Aldo has the reach advantage.

Its crazy how underrated Aldo has become since losing to Conor. He is still probably the most skilled well rounded fighter in the world and should beat Max. Aldo has the advantage everywhere. Aldo does well vs everyone except Conor, and he fought like an idiot there. Had nothing to do with reach
this

Holloway just finished Pettis who was never finished even in higher weight classes and people says he does not have power?

Fight is a toss up. Aldo does really well when he has a reach advantage but that is not the case here. I think he could turn into NCAA Aldo and take Max down. His TDs are really underrated.

Why do people keep saying this. Aldo has the reach advantage over Max. Max is just taller. Aldo has better reach. Aldo does have very good wrestling, and his ability to improve position on the ground on top, is amazing. just rarely see it.

Aldo's chin is cracked. You could see it in the Mendes and McGregor fight.
I think Max KO's him.
Did you watch the Mendes fight? Did you not see the tiger uppercut that Aldo survived? Aldo isn't Roy Nelson but he does have a great chin

Why do people keep saying this. Aldo has the reach advantage over Max. Max is just taller. Aldo has better reach. Aldo does have very good wrestling, and his ability to improve position on the ground on top, is amazing. just rarely see it.
Aldo is a better fighter in every situation

max too hungry, aldo too old

holloway 2017

I just want that division to have an actual champ. Right now there are three. All basically undeserving.

"All basically undeserving."

I didn't think about it but yea .... all three are in a way phony champs.

McGregor for never defending
Aldo for not avenging his loss
Hollaway for his LOL belt.

max too hungry, aldo too old

holloway 2017
Max could win, but I don't think it's likely. Everyone including max seem have forgotten how good Aldo is. He's one of the best ever. If he's focused and motivated, which he seems to be, can't see max beating him.

Max could win, but I don't think it's likely. Everyone including max seem have forgotten how good Aldo is. He's one of the best ever. If he's focused and motivated, which he seems to be, can't see max beating him.
he WAS good, but his fight age has been showing. Younger hungrier.... Max gonna take it.

he WAS good, but his fight age has been showing. Younger hungrier.... Max gonna take it.

How is his fight age showing? He lost to Conor because of a mental error (not and excuse. The mental game is a huge part and Conor killed it) and looked great vs Frankie, who would also beat Max. Fuck, Frankie would probably have been (and still be) a long regning champ if it were not for Aldo. Do people forget just how fucking good Frankie is? Aldo looked even better then in their first fight

Aldo's chin is cracked. You could see it in the Mendes and McGregor fight.
I think Max KO's him.
If anything the mendes fight made his chin look granite. He ate a huge uppercut from a guy with very legit power and shrugged it off pretty well

How is his fight age showing? He lost to Conor because of a mental error (not and excuse. The mental game is a huge part and Conor killed it) and looked great vs Frankie, who would also beat Max. Fuck, Frankie would probably have been (and still be) a long regning champ if it were not for Aldo. Do people forget just how fucking good Frankie is? Aldo looked even better then in their first fight

He did, I think it's actually the best Aldo has looked in the UFC.

As for this fight, really not sure. I mean, Aldo does look like the much better, more skilled fighter and he should win. But Max is one of those guys that's better than he looks. He looks kind of scrubby, but gets the results.

Also Aldo hasn't looked great in the UFC overall IMO. I was confident Conor would beat him.

He looked like a beast in the WEC, but I can't say I was overly impressed by any of Aldo's UFC wins apart from the Frankie rematch.

That is his most recent fight though, so a good sign for Joseph. They both looked at their best in their most recent matches actually, so it should be a good fight.

Aldo UD.

Holloway by decision I think, close decision.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back