Elections Official Joe Biden Sundowning Megathread

What part of what he said is wrong here? Granted it's an 18 second clip cut from the middle of a sentence (because why wouldn't it be), but I assume he's referring to the flooding or climate change in general.

Nothing. He's 100% correct. Totally coherent, lucid and ready to take on the world.

what is so stupid is today he had multiple pressers without a mask, including one where he had a death rattle cough.

Like why the heck he have a mask when it just him and kill outside, yet here ???

its been a rough month for brandon. dementia, cancer, and now triple covid.

what is so stupid is today he had multiple pressers without a mask, including one where he had a death rattle cough.

Like why the heck he have a mask when it just him and kill outside, yet here ???

Yea it’s still so bizarre same way Harris announce her pro nouns and what she is wearing as she sits with the cameras on. It’s political theater meets virtue signaling. These are our leaders … pretty sad

Lol, no. I've taken helo transport and there is no excuse for that display.
<36>

Yeah, because no one fumbles putting on a jacket around prop wash. ;)

OGC.f25e39b722654f7dd7d030471a22a3b0

I thought those bone spurs were healed?

<Neil01>

Competent adults don't. He looked like a little child that needed help from his mom. Plus his glasses fell off his head.

Does Drumf somehow make Biden's state better?
<LikeReally5>

If you have to ask...

<BC1>

Yeah, because no one fumbles putting on a jacket around prop wash. ;)

OGC.f25e39b722654f7dd7d030471a22a3b0

I thought those bone spurs were healed?

<Neil01>
Deflect. Dude has a funny story. He had leather shoes on and the ramp was wet. He was like they’re all going to get me on this. And here you are still going on about nothing years later in defense of the worst president in modern history

Honestly curious if anyone likes Biden. The only people I have met who said they voted for him just said Trump was too much drama. His presidency doesnt seem terrible though Im not a fan of him standardizing mail in voting and his frailty/age doesnt really do him any favors. But I dont really see Biden fans the way there were Trump fans, Obama fans, Bush fans, etc.

Deflect. Dude has a funny story. He had leather shoes on and the ramp was wet. He was like they’re all going to get me on this. And here you are still going on about nothing years later in defense of the worst president in modern history
He wants to make sure he's firmly attached to sleepy Joe's

chipmunk-nuts.gif

Too right. I can't defend Trump. Hands down worst president ever.

Such a joke. Yes this is real life.

This is elder abuse at this point....

Fortunately, he's likely unaware the world is laughing at him.... He's just trying to get through his day to the ice cream at the end

Back