Elections Official Joe Biden Sundowning Megathread

Vs.

JoeBidenonBIKE.jpg

One person couldn't walk the hallowed grounds of Belleau Wood (Where the U.S.M.C. earned the nom de guerre of "Devil Dogs") and the other works out regularly and suffers from a stutter.

Tough choice...

<puh-lease75>

one is literally playing Pro-Am golf in the summer in their photo and the other fell off bicycle while trying to stop soon after their photo.

LOL

Vs.

JoeBidenonBIKE.jpg

One person couldn't walk the hallowed grounds of Belleau Wood (Where the U.S.M.C. earned the nom de guerre of "Devil Dogs") and the other works out regularly and suffers from a stutter.

Tough choice...

<puh-lease75>

DJT does have a weakness for McDonald's. But Joe has a weakness for sniffing young girls.
<Fedor23>

Vs.

JoeBidenonBIKE.jpg

Tough choice...

<puh-lease75>

A stutter? Come on, you're better than that.

<WhoJeff>

Jesus. That’s the most condescending thing I’ve heard from that piece of shit. No, people are not dejected because they feel they didn’t get money from the government. They are because everything they buy is up 30-70% or more. People are working multiple jobs. This one really pisses me off.

one is literally playing Pro-Am golf in the summer in their photo and the other fell off bicycle while trying to stop soon after their photo.

LOL

One is an avid bike rider and the other takes a golf cart everywhere.

LOL
Shhh! Don’t embarrass a mod when they are deflecting

Vs.

JoeBidenonBIKE.jpg

Tough choice...

<puh-lease75>

Not even in the same galaxy as bad

They are attacking Trump for a coup, when we are right in the middle of one. No one elected these scumbags controlling Biden. They refuse to 25th him, because then they lose their power with a new administration. Make no mistake, this is the real coup.

Trump basically instigated a coup when the riots when down. If you dont think that's one i think your either insane or high, or a mix between the 2

It never ends

What part of what he said is wrong here? Granted it's an 18 second clip cut from the middle of a sentence (because why wouldn't it be), but I assume he's referring to the flooding or climate change in general.

Back