OFFICIAL: Gunnar Nelson vs. Albert Tumenov set for #UFCRotterdam (Poll)

Who wins?

• Total voters
I love this fight but what the fuck is up with all these Sunday cards? Pretty irritating

Tumenov is going to destroy Gunnar. Gunnars chin is going to be tested big time.

Huge opportunity for Gunnar. Bad risk / reward ratio for Tumenov.

I go with Tumenov. He is a solid fighter and is only getting better. He is 24 ffs.

Gunnar Nelson is just not as good as people like to think.

I think both guys are small WWs so maybe there is a little chance that Nelson an impose his grappling.

What if Gunnar gets schooled by Einstein in striking right after getting schooled by Maia in grappling?

Would he rage quit?

panda-rage-o.gif
after gunnar loses again (btw whats with fighting tumenov right after demian), whats gonna be left of straight bums gym?

should rename it to something mcgregor esque

Nelson has the advantage both on the feet and on the ground in this. But if it goes to the ground it'll probably be done pretty quickly. Good fight though, Rotterdam shaping up to be a hell of a card.

I hate this fight. Love both fighters, and there's little to win and too much to lose for both parties

Nelson by rear naked choke, round 2

To be honest Larkin beat Tumenov, he got kicked to death by Larkin, and most of Tumenovs punches were missing, even the fightmetric backs me up totally on that too.

UFC FN 86 and 87 are pretty decent TBH

wtf kinda match making is this? a high level grappler vs a high level boxer?

I don't like this fight as i'm a big fan of both guys. Tumenov has 5 straight wins, whereas Gunny has lost 2 of his last 3.

Tumenov should be fighting someone like Patrick Cote or Tim Means.

I love this fight but what the fuck is up with all these Sunday cards? Pretty irritating

Do u work Sundays? If not then who cares. Some of you are drama queens if you don't get 10 hours of sleep

Nelson has the advantage both on the feet and on the ground in this. But if it goes to the ground it'll probably be done pretty quickly. Good fight though, Rotterdam shaping up to be a hell of a card.

On the feet??? He certainly isn't as good a striker as Tumenov. He has a master of sports in boxing.

Interesting fight, would have preferred Tumenov/Tarec.
I definitely favor Tumenov but Nelson is much better than even Alcantara on the ground. If he grounds em with time to work I say Nelson submission. Otherwise Tumenov UD.

Back