OFFICIAL: Gunnar Nelson vs. Albert Tumenov set for #UFCRotterdam (Poll)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Nelson has the advantage both on the feet
Lol, you're joking. Nelson sucks when striking, he looks for the same counter always. Tumenov is going to put Nelson out.

I know Gunnar is a WW but he should fight Mousasi.

They are literally the same person. They need to battle on that.

Tumenov by ko.

Thatch isn't close to Tumenov. Tumenov is a lot better, and Gunnar isn't a good wrestler, he will left hook him or crush him with a high kick.

Lol no he wouldnt. He would finish him if it went further. All larkin had to offer was low kicks nothing else.
Yes, but those kicks left him limping. Have you seen his knee? I was rooting for Tumenov in that fight, but by the end of 3rd round it was not looking good for him. It is really hard to KO someone when you have difficulties moving.

Yes, but those kicks left him limping. Have you seen his knee? I was rooting for Tumenov in that fight, but by the end of 3rd round it was not looking good for him. It is really hard to KO someone when you have difficulties moving.

Tumenov was outstriking him all three rounds, Larkinz was way more damaged overall, it just doesnt show as much. I would EASILY favour tumenov in a rematch, EASILY.

seems nobody mentionned yet, that my homie Tumenov got married yesterday!
let's wish him all the best in his family life and in his sports career!

I think Tumenov will wreck him...unless Gunnar gets it down...

Tumenov RD2 (T)KO

Fascinating matchup. I think Tumenov dusts him within two rounds.

Wtf is this. Why they are trying to risk one of the most exciting strikers in mma losing to Nelson who will 100% aim to grapplefuck him.

HEAD CLEAN OFF!
giphy.gif

Gunnar can win this anywhere, it just depends which Gunnar shows up. I think it will end up being a close decision or sub to Gunnar.

Gunnar can win this anywhere, it just depends which Gunnar shows up. I think it will end up being a close decision or sub to Gunnar.
You think Gunnar can win this if he strikes with Albert? Oh lol, Tumenov is so such a better striker, his boxing and kickboxing will wreck him, Gunnar tries hard, but just makes a bad attempt at being a karate fighter.

Back