No Spoilers Official Diablo IV Discussion

What char class are you (or planning on) maining?

• Total voters
Not sure if this has been posted but this guy has some amazing and well thought out ideas. I’d be on board with all of them.

369679669_1354372195436780_6564201065371426932_n.jpg

369740039_1354372208770112_1173107046982324755_n.jpg

hhmmmmm... these updates almost might bring me back... i am still buttsore over the way we have to scrap items. Where's my lock features to prevent accidents?...
eh none of the diablo games had that feature so i guess im used to being careful

...mid October though? That's a long time to wait for new content..

Expect a huge drop in player base by then.

eh none of the diablo games had that feature so i guess im used to being careful

You clearly didn't play Diablo 3 in the 2nd half of its life cycle. They implemented a lock feature with items/gear. One of the greatest feature that had me fuming when i found out it wasn't in D4.

Last edited:
You clearly didn't play Diablo 3 in the 2nd half of its life cycle. They implemented a lock feature with items/gear. One of the greatest feature that had me fuming when i found out it wasn't in D4.
I have like 3000hrsv on d3 salvaging is the same.. you can salvage all yellow and blues and legs have to be manually removed one by one... Maybe we are misunderstanding one another

I have like 3000hrsv on d3 salvaging is the same.. you can salvage all yellow and blues and legs have to be manually removed one by one... Maybe we are misunderstanding one another

No there is a lock feature for items. Are you playing on console? maybe they don't have that ability but on PC you can right click on any piece of gear and lock it. A little lock appears on the gear and you cannot scrap it.

No there is a lock feature for items. Are you playing on console? maybe they don't have that ability but on PC you can right click on any piece of gear and lock it. A little lock appears on the gear and you cannot scrap it.
LOL all these years ... and i never noticed that?? i feel old been playing pc since d1 ... i am looking forward to the last season of new content etc im glad they are keeping the altar etc

LOL all these years ... and i never noticed that?? i feel old been playing pc since d1 ... i am looking forward to the last season of new content etc im glad they are keeping the altar etc

wha!? that was the best feature dude. you just lock what you like. it allows you to run around with extra gear just in case you want to switch up real quick and you can scan the items in the inventory and just scrap everything without a worry.

I hear amazing things for the last season. I am witch doctor main and the chicken build is insane supposedly.

wha!? that was the best feature dude. you just lock what you like. it allows you to run around with extra gear just in case you want to switch up real quick and you can scan the items in the inventory and just scrap everything without a worry.

I hear amazing things for the last season. I am witch doctor main and the chicken build is insane supposedly.
yeah i watched some ptr vids already ... man i would carry extra gear in the top right and just be careful .. i must have been taking a season off when thery implemented that .. i played just about every d 3 season ... lol

yeah i watched some ptr vids already ... man i would carry extra gear in the top right and just be careful .. i must have been taking a season off when thery implemented that .. i played just about every d 3 season ... lol

Damn bro... lock that extra gear up... then lock whatever you liked that you found when you return to town and then hit that scrap all button... shit was EXTRA efficient and fast.

Hence why I was EXTRA upset with D4. No only did they reverse the mechanism so you have tag everything you don't want (instead of tagging shit you want) but you can't lock anything. It was EXTRA inconvenient. They had such a great system in D3 and it all went SOUTH!. I am like that housewife accustomed to a $100,000/month lifestyle. I want what I had! lol

Damn bro... lock that extra gear up... then lock whatever you liked that you found when you return to town and then hit that scrap all button... shit was EXTRA efficient and fast.

Hence why I was EXTRA upset with D4. No only did they reverse the mechanism so you have tag everything you don't want (instead of tagging shit you want) but you can't lock anything. It was EXTRA inconvenient. They had such a great system in D3 and it all went SOUTH!. I am like that housewife accustomed to a $100,000/month lifestyle. I want what I had! lol
i still like d3 more than d4.. they need to make alot of changes for my mind to change.. i feel like playing past 75 is pointlessly boring even with my werenado druid. I understand its different devs and a different team but its just not nearly as good imo as d3 i loved clearing screens with my DH or WW barb or lighting up the screen with my wave of light monk etc .. I played the closed and open betas for D4 and was hoping they would fix some of this ... dont get me wrong D3 was a shitshow for like a year before it started getting better so i will give it some time but this season with the malignant hears nonsense and that horrible "dev" gameplaying nonsense? it was terribad .. they plays a HOTA barb and only used the skill like 5 times the entire dungeon and that one persons voice was like gravel

its like they looked at the people in the buildings couldnt find anyone who actually played the game and picked 2 art colorists and said :"here press A" blizzard is doing the same thing disney is currently doing and going too far in the other direction with their making everything accommodating for all social groups etc .. i mean the diablo pride shirt and the crew cut and peppermint patty voice and her partner shaved side head probably never played d4 until that very video was made

worry less about making everything "inclusive" and just make it good

Last edited:
i still like d3 more than d4.. they need to make alot of changes for my mind to change.. i feel like playing past 75 is pointlessly boring even with my werenado druid. I understand its different devs and a different team but its just not nearly as good imo as d3 i loved clearing screens with my DH or WW barb or lighting up the screen with my wave of light monk etc .. I played the closed and open betas for D4 and was hoping they would fix some of this ... dont get me wrong D3 was a shitshow for like a year before it started getting better so i will give it some time but this season with the malignant hears nonsense and that horrible "dev" gameplaying nonsense? it was terribad .. they plays a HOTA barb and only used the skill like 5 times the entire dungeon and that one persons voice was like gravel

its like they looked at the people in the buildings couldnt find anyone who actually played the game and picked 2 art colorists and said :"here press A" blizzard is doing the same thing disney is currently doing and going too far in the other direction with their making everything accommodating for all social groups etc .. i mean the diablo pride shirt and the crew cut and peppermint patty voice and her partner shaved side head probably never played d4 until that very video was made

worry less about making everything "inclusive" and just make it good

I agree. I didnt even play D4 season 1. I might play season 2 but i dunno. The thought of having to manually scrap each item feels really REALLY disgusting to me.

I agree. I didnt even play D4 season 1. I might play season 2 but i dunno. The thought of having to manually scrap each item feels really REALLY disgusting to me.
eh its ok .. i got a lvl 75 50 another 60 and a few inbetween characters .. mostly a twisting blades rogue another werenado and a barb ... honestly im just waiting for d3 season to go live and then im gonna play the snot out of it

Was hyped at first but quickly became a slog with shit loot and no promising horizon.
Going to be like D3 and take a few years to get to an enjoyable state. Will play again.

They definitely need to bring back greater rift/rift concept and how easily it's established from any town location.

blizzard is doing the same thing disney is currently doing and going too far in the other direction with their making everything accommodating for all social groups etc

Disney are expanding their IP's to attract the other 7.7 billion potential customers in the world. When it comes to game design this is what Blizzard have done for the past 19 years. Purpose of this video was to clearly manufacture dissent similar to the 'try this in a small town' singer.

Back