*Official* Cotto vs. Margarito discussion thread.

Unknown Pleasures

--------------------------------------------------
@Gold
Reaction score
I'm tempted to go to Vegas to watch this one. No way this is gonna be a bad fight. Can't wait!

(sorry if already a thread on this one, I didn't see one).

Will be interesting to see what the odds on this fight will be. I picture opening something to the effect of -160 / +150.

I'm more eager to see this than Oscar-Floyd 2. Although I'll no doubt watch both.

The odds have been out on this for a few weeks. Cotto opened around -150, Tony +150

Fuck me, I'm probably better at picking what odds will be than picking who will win!

Which is probably more important. You can win on sports simply by having an idea of what the lines are going to do. Scalping is just as sweet as wins, if you know what youre doing...and have the cash to make it worthwhile.

Yes it will be very good but I wish Mayweather would stop ducking Cotto because thats what I would really like to see.

Yes it will be very good but I wish Mayweather would stop ducking Cotto because thats what I would really like to see.

Shut up.

Fantastic news. Can't wait. I hope Margarito dominates.

This will be fun to watch but cotto will win fairly easily. Im actually happy to be going to this match, its supposed to have a decent undercard as well.

lol Easily. No one has, or will beat Tony easily...fairly or otherwise.

I've got Cotto by late TKO. Fore the sole reason that I have been more impressed with him lately.

Sick.
this is a bigger fight in my mind, than pbf odl 2.
Still there both going to be good fights, the summer/fall is shaping up nicely for boxing.

Contracts still not signed by Cotto..... *prays harder*

I think Tony has the toughness to take Cotto's power, the pace and the punch to stop Cotto.

Back