• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official Apex Legends Discussion w/ Gamertag List

I find myself picking Caustic pretty often. Its weird. I dont think hes very effective. I think I just like the idea of his kit more than its practical use.

I don't know that all of those are true.

Unless it's been patched, you can hear people walking and even crouchwalking. I've gotten a couple of kills just by hearing the quiet rustling of someone crouchwalking on the other side of walls and shit.

And then you shoot them through the walls?

I find myself picking Caustic pretty often. Its weird. I dont think hes very effective. I think I just like the idea of his kit more than its practical use.

Lately I've been using Gib, Bang, Lifeline and Caustic

Yall hear about solo mode coming?

Personally I think its uneccesary

I think Caustic is going to be pretty useful once Solo comes out next week. You can lock down areas and shit.

But we all know it will be 60 pathfinders in every lobby.

And then you shoot them through the walls?

No, I climb the wall and then shoot them haha.

So, solo mode is coming and I think most of the people who have been begging for it are going to end up hating it.

Everyone who complains about their team mates will have to find a new excuse when they still can't win or get high kill counts.

So, solo mode is coming and I think most of the people who have been begging for it are going to end up hating it.

Everyone who complains about their team mates will have to find a new excuse when they still can't win or get high kill counts.

This right here^

This right here^

Suddenly you're not worried about being pushed by a team, but by all 10 people who heard you shooting at the first guy you killed.

Suddenly, you have people camping in corners trying to survive until the herd is thinned out enough for gunfights to be viable.

This was/is a game that relied on playing as teams. That's what gave it it's high pace and action. If you've ever played other BR games, solo modes are boring and frustrating. You get killed by the guy sitting behind the door just waiting for someone to walk by. You think you've escaped an unwinnable gunfight, only for another guy to come up on your flank and kill you when you think you're safe to heal.

And every decent player you've ever killed with team work? They're going to push your shit in solo mode.

Yea early on I thought solo mode would be good strictly for some content. But when you think about it, it really sounds like a nightmare. I can imagine lobbies filled with Pathfinders zip lining and perching on rooftops with snipers. Watson’s and caustic camping indoors with traps.

Nicewigg said that he's in a solos tournament for the 14th of August. I don't know if I'll be going into the solos mode that hard but I'll definitely be watching.

I used to think a solo mode but would be good, but the more I think about it, I feel like I'll get bored. The team aspect is a large part of what makes this game exciting.

It'll be interesting to see if they make any changes to the gameplay itself in solo mode to make it more conducive to solo play.

@Strychnine thepreacher just invited me to play with him this morning if you wanted come support and watch us slay it on mixer.

#illbeyourshroud

tumblr_mh68l3OKvw1rmcnino1_500.gif

@Strychnine thepreacher just invited me to play with him this morning if you wanted come support and watch us slay it on mixer.

#illbeyourshroud

tumblr_mh68l3OKvw1rmcnino1_500.gif

What time does it start!??! I'll be there rooting on my Squadmate/Sherbro!!!!

What time does it start!??! I'll be there rooting on my Squadmate/Sherbro!!!!

Hella fun! was what? 5 of 7 on dubs :cool:

And i was involved with preach and someone who dono challenged 100$ to get a win with him(dono challenger) on the squad.

Last edited:
Hella fun! was what? 5-7 on dubs :cool:

And i was involved with preach and someone who dono challenged 100$ to get a win with him(dono challenger) on the squad.

I saw you putting in that work! You didn't run Gib!?!?!

@Strychnine For da dawg!

A match earlier while i was on thepreachers channel,my teammate came in like a real slayer and finished off big gib lol

I used to think a solo mode but would be good, but the more I think about it, I feel like I'll get bored. The team aspect is a large part of what makes this game exciting.

It'll be interesting to see if they make any changes to the gameplay itself in solo mode to make it more conducive to solo play.

A lot of people are concerned that they might make balance changes to accommodate Solo that will fuck up teams. I doubt Respawn is willing to balance both modes separately so it's kind of a big concern.

The only real issue that should be resolved is that Mirage loses his passive in solos. Everything else should remain the same.

Back