• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***Official 2016 NBA Offseason Thread V 5.0 - Bern Gets Paid***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slim Reaper just murdered the entire Argentianian team

I'd like to see a rule where anyone who passes on Team USA is excluded from future consideration. It would hopefully lead to less turnover and help with team cohesion. So many great guys never even get the opportunity to play, I don't like seeing guys that would play in every tournament if given the chance miss out in favor of people that pick and choose when they show up.

I'd like to see a rule where anyone who passes on Team USA is excluded from future consideration. It would hopefully lead to less turnover and help with team cohesion. So many great guys never even get the opportunity to play, I don't like seeing guys that would play in every tournament if given the chance miss out in favor of people that pick and choose when they show up.

So Kobe should be disqualified forever because he wanted to get married? Or Kawhi because he has a kid on the way?

So Kobe should be disqualified forever because he wanted to get married? Or Kawhi because he has a kid on the way?
They could obviously make exceptions for certain things, but I still like it as a general rule.

29vcjtt.jpg

Bb sports bar..

I could see her beating Dray since should be immune to his post moves.

Lol why dont they get it over with it already and embarass griner and the entire wnba

LMFAO.

I would 21-0 Griner, personally. DMC would end her career.

LMFAO.

I would 21-0 Griner, personally. DMC would end her career.
I actually believe you would 21-0 Griner, and she'd quit after the first block/dunk against DMC. Anyone that played at a decent level of high school basketball could 21-0 any of the WNBA players.

Yeah nice of him to show up in the waning minutes of a blowout and showboat against a legendary team. He's fucking disgraceful and easily the worst player on this team.

Klay Thompson has been the worst player on the team, relative to expecations, by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back